Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate … let’s be real here … we are the worst team to watch in the league … maybe all the whole country … we score the least amount of goals ..

We've scored two more goals than them this season.
Thats got to be worth a trophy. 🏆🏆🏆

Only just seen the goals.

I don’t understand why we allowed him to run the full length of the pitch with the ball?
Similar to against Liverpool. Gueye and Onana both had chances to make a professional foul and take a booking in areas with no danger but let him go.

To me there’s a hint of hindsight in it because they scored. If he’d have sliced him down then got a second yellow later on he’d be getting pelters on here for that professional foul.

The commentary was absolute dire for the game. I will probably be told I'm a sexist pig and get middle fingers but the female commentator and a female Co commentator who talked the utmost obvious wham was excruciating. No excitement in the equaliser...she went silent. I turned down the commentary as the ould lad couldn't take anymore after 10 minutes. He had to keep turning up and down his hearing aid with the pitch of their voices. Let men commentate on men's matches and women on women's.
No school like the Old school

I don’t understand why we allowed him to run the full length of the pitch with the ball?
Similar to against Liverpool. Gueye and Onana both had chances to make a professional foul and take a booking in areas with no danger but let him go.
Why did none of our players stick with Hee Chan?

He ran through the middle & was left completely unchecked.

Some defenders seem to lack any awareness of who is around them. Haaland was left unmarked numerous times against City. His goal was an uncontested header.

Wolves fan here. I was hoping that Leeds would go down and you'd stay up, but this afternoon I watched the most disgraceful display of diving that I have ever witnessed at Molineux. Your team is a disgrace and I hope you get relegated.
Welcome mate.
Pineapple on Pizza...thoughts?
And what's the dogging scene like in Wolverhampton?

Oh I mean I’d have booted him off the planet myself like lol

On the whole, Gueye has been absolutely dreadful. Some of his decision making this season has been one of a player whose mind can't keep up with the pace of the game.

You think he can't do worse than the Brighton at home and he goes and betters himself with the mistake at Arsenal away.

He'll be on a very decent wage as well

Why did none of our players stick with Hee Chan?

He ran through the middle & was left completely unchecked.

Some defenders seem to lack any awareness of who is around them. Haaland was left unmarked numerous times against City. His goal was an uncontested header.

Onana stopped. And was then like..oh. theres a player in an orange shirt. Whats he doing there all on his own.
The awareness was non existent.

Gana did try at least.

To me there’s a hint of hindsight in it because they scored. If he’d have sliced him down then got a second yellow later on he’d be getting pelters on here for that professional foul.
no mate, we have conceded a few goals this season where a player should have been hacked down and take a yellow,. You can easily sub a player off if he is looking like picking up a second yellow but we have found it really difficult to score goals so we should be doing much more to stop conceding. Gana did it last week (or the week before?) Dyche even said himself in the presser we should have taken the foul

There can be no complaints about that match yesterday. We played well until we got rocked by injuries. We are playing players out of position almost everywhere. Wolves are a force at home and a better team than us. We stuck right at it and never gave in and were rewarded with what could be a crucial point.

Six out of the last 7 away games have seen gutsy performances and have handed us this chance.

Hopefully Leeds dont get a win today and we get the opportunity to cash in on all those brave away performances under Dyche and get ourselves across the line.

Are we taking that game as a point gained or 2 lost? I still cant decide. I suppose given the circumstances it was a point gained but certainly an opportunity lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.