Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7ncsg3.jpg

Two points is a hell of a gap to make up in a final game.

You could ease up on the kiss of death stuff here mate! All I know is in these situations it's not usually the team that looks most likely to. Or at least they make it bloody hard work.

kenwright will viciously bum them if they go down

I've seen the email.

Dear Everton Players,

Your families are locked in a secure location. If you want to see them again...

Hey lads, I've heard some news.

But I'm going to be very vague and non committal about any of the information I may or may not provide.

But something has happened and it involves someone at the heart of the club, or the periphery, that will cause shockwaves through the club for the rest of time and might give a player or two the motivation needed to actually bother to turn up for once this season.

On the other than certain players won't even bother to turn up to be on the bench tomorrow, they'll have bottled it, we all know who they are.

Hey lads, I've heard some news.

But I'm going to be very vague and non committal about any of the information I may or may not provide.

But something has happened and it involves someone at the heart of the club, or the periphery, that will cause shockwaves through the club for the rest of time and might give a player or two the motivation needed to actually bother to turn up for once this season.

On the other than certain players won't even bother to turn up to be on the bench tomorrow, they'll have bottled it, we all know who they are.
Higsons brown ale does that to you

Status
Not open for further replies.