The Everton Board Thread

They've got rid of the three other board members and treated them as the scapegoats for their own errors. This is beyond pathetic.

I feel sorry for the other 2 men being appointed to the board. They are going to get caught up in all the fall out from this and they are professionals just trying to do their job. This is a very very disappointing day for the club, and a slap in the face to the supporters yet again.

Rather the said nothing with the term interim board , does this mean is still a chance we cam get more of the msp people on the board this season. We all wanted change but the have just moved a few people around and the main 2 still at the top. Lost for words, has not changed anything

They've got rid of the three other board members and treated them as the scapegoats for their own errors. This is beyond pathetic.

I feel sorry for the other 2 men being appointed to the board. They are going to get caught up in all the fall out from this and they are professionals just trying to do their job. This is a very very disappointing day for the club, and a slap in the face to the supporters yet again.

Moshiri and Kenwright have been on the same side this whole time, and idiots in our fanbase (no I’m not afraid to call them idiots) thought they were somehow opposing forces and pitting them against each other, thinking there was some sort of legally binding agreement in place stopping Moshiri from getting rid of him. There never was, Kenwright is here because Moshiri wants him to be. Get them both out NOW.