The Everton Board Thread

Hopefully it's a very short interim, but judging by their 48hrs...

One of the scary thing is it's plenty of time for Bill to pass on his vision and legacy of incompetence, we need a clear break with a good strategy and ambition, not settling for Bills 'good times'

Moshiri and Kenwright have been on the same side this whole time, and idiots in our fanbase (no I’m not afraid to call them idiots) thought they were somehow opposing forces and pitting them against each other, thinking there was some sort of legally binding agreement in place stopping Moshiri from getting rid of him. There never was, Kenwright is here because Moshiri wants him to be. Get them both out NOW.
Moshiri is a crook. Kenwright is a willing patsy who gets to keep his train set. They will ruin this club.

Hopefully it's a very short interim, but judging by their 48hrs...

One of the scary thing is it's plenty of time for Bill to pass on his vision and legacy of incompetence, we need a clear break with a good strategy and ambition, not settling for Bills 'good times'

There’s only one thing that will get rid of Bill at this point. And I for one am out on the town when it happens, it will be my equivalent of seeing us win a trophy.

Z cars to be replaced with this next season.

Listening to this while reading the club statement this morning is just exquisite.

giphy.gif

This is proof that all you out their that want to be a billionaire, you can be. It farhad can become one any of us can. I fear this decision will cost us dearly this season. Needed a whole summer of unity and change. This is well a disaster.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back