Summer transfer window 2023

Wait til the Sporting game , in true Everton fashion there'll be a signing ( truly underwhelming one )the night before & wheeled out at half time to appease the fans.

We've seen all this before but it's not going to work this time , it won't wash with the fans anymore.

Then the Fulham game will be full of protests , what a way to start a new season.
I'd absolutely take a signing (forward) before the Sporting game as something in the right direction.

The worry is there'll be none and its all down to a single day on September 1st, and even with the best will and more, things can and do go wrong then.

It's the very definition of desperation waiting, or being made to wait till then.

And its perfectly feasible on the day to end up with nothing. We've all seen it all before. The anticipation in the morning, frustration as the afternoon progresses, and sheer anger by early evening when its apparent there are no deals in the pipeline and/or the deals that have been lined up, have failed.

Dyche will be told to have a version of "we'll go with what we've got" ready for his next programme notes.

That's the very real, and because it's Everton, very possible scenario.

At this stage all hope is lost.

That interview has floored me. It's not good enough for him to state that. In any case I dont particularly want to hear from Dyche. The DoF should be getting interviewed to account for himself and his overseeing of the degradation of this club.
He should, but we'll end up getting the same kind of response.

The questions can only really be put to Mosh + Bill.

Thelwell and Dyche are only employees, they can do as much work as they want on Signings, but if the Owner, Chairmen are blocking/effecting these moves
then it can only be down to them.

and Dyche/Thelwell aren't gonna speak out against them..

“It’s a big club, make no mistake. Big history, big club but we are not performing like a big club. We have to find a way of changing that. This is two seasons now. I’ve played my little part but there is massive amount of change to build to a new dawn, a new future, a bigger future if you like." Sean Dyche, 27 May 2023.

“We showed in the second half of the season that we needed to find different ways of scoring goals and we’re going to have to do that going forwards, that’s part of football.” Sean Dyche, 30 July 2023

WTF happened in two months, Sean?

He’s actually came to the realisation amid the situation he is in

Need to stop this.

The club ponied up over £ 25 mil only for the player to agree to go to another club.
There is obviously money there & available.

It's the gross incompetence by the clowns in charge that is holding things up.
Don't buy the narrative spun by the press briefed by the club.
They have a history for telling lies.
I would think it’s both of those things myself. There obviously isn’t a lot of money and it’s been said a lot for the last two years that we’re offering very small amounts as up front payments so bidding 25 mil for a player doesn’t mean there’s just 25 mil available to spend on anyone it’s about the structure of the payments. Not having a lot of money makes it harder to bring players to the club but it doesn’t make it impossible and that’s where Kevin thelwell and the board have to deliver by negotiating and closing deals and it seems they aren’t very good at doing that.

Thats how blind they are to all this, they think us fans were upset about the people who have gone when the 2 biggest culprits of our mess are still here.

Moshiri convincing Kenwright to stay on as chairman is just like WOW!!!

He didn’t convince him, that more bull bullshine to try and fool us into thinking he wanted to put the club and fans first and step aside.

He won’t go anywhere before the stadium is finished and he gets a stand named after him

Yeah they have actually put his name on the list now to watch. To be serious tho everything has gone quiet, be shocked if any of the runours had any truth to the yesterday solet nusa ect.

Some thread experts knew the cost of the transfer and the timescale of negotiations so I'm surprised it hasn't happened