Summer transfer window 2023

I know we are pretty rubbish at most things, but does everyone have to be so bleak?

I mean, even if there is only a 1% chance of it (or anything) happening, can't we at least enjoy that small moment of hope, without anyone peeing on the parade?
No...glad the club are changing their mottos next year to make it cleat that we cannot enjoy any small moments of hope.

Nullus fructus permissus - No enjoyment allowed

Think Ekitike is a loan with possible option next summer..... If it even goes through. Maybe getting ready to let Dom leave or maybe he will always struggle with injuries and we are planning for it.
Yeah it does strike me we're planning on selling DCL either this summer or next when he'll have one year left.

Does anyone find it weird we're prepared to spend 50m on Ekitike and Chermitti it doesn't make much sense to me unless DCL is going?
IF & that's a massive IF we are after the lad from PSG it looks like a loan with an option.
So not a big outlay.
Chermo will be spread over his contract , so not so much up front.

It's a bit "kicking the can down the road" like.

Given that all Premier League players are unproven until they have a chance to prove themselves, it's our only financial option right now to give unproven players a chance.

Unproven might cost 10-15m, proven might cost 30-40m unless you go for someone over the hill like Vardy etc.

I think our attacking options will be better with Danjuma (has got some experience at PL level, but he's more of a goal scoring winger anyway) and Chermiti on board than last season. Far from perfect, but better.
I hope we score a bag full really do but i think we need an experienced forward one hopefully who can stay fit and again with out the means to create good chances not just hit and hope balls i cant see the goal tally from 34 raising considerably with what we have at present, early days yet I know but as we stand its looking like another struggle to score what we need to sit comfortably mid table , no doubt we will hammer Fulham 6 nil and Ill get vaulted to hell