Summer transfer window 2023

Hugo.png

I don’t think it will just be Everton interested, if PSG are willing to flog Hugo.

Hope we get him and Chermiti over the line.

A central midfielder and central defender as well, with a few outgoings (holgate/Keane/Gomes) and I’d be happy.

Then kenwright is kicked out the club and moshiri sells us and buggers off and I’d be ecstatic….

And then I would wake up from the best dream ever……

Harry Maguire at 30, for 30 million is insane. Surprised at Moyes, though he might not be pulling the strings.
Guess from Moyes perspective they've just sold their best player / notional captain and he wants some sort of replacement for the Europa run.

Doubt Moyes wants to mess about with youngsters who may come good in a couple of years - it's his job on the line.

I would say we are interested but why only now?? It screams of zero planning and scouting instead we are just bouncing round the market with no idea of player profile.
I think if you're just a normal person looking at this then it looks like he's plan b after plan a didn't work out and went to Italy instead so theres a good reason that its only happening now because before now they were trying to get someone else. Everyones so determined to have a downer on everything the club does that they're imagining all sorts of problems that aren't there and convincing themselves its surely true.

I hope we score a bag full really do but i think we need an experienced forward one hopefully who can stay fit and again with out the means to create good chances not just hit and hope balls i cant see the goal tally from 34 raising considerably with what we have at present, early days yet I know but as we stand its looking like another struggle to score what we need to sit comfortably mid table , no doubt we will hammer Fulham 6 nil and Ill get vaulted to hell
I'm hoping Garner will play a bigger role than last season too. He is more than capable of adding 5-10 goals and assists combined to the tally on a full season. Onana should hopefully improve his output too after now having had a season in the league.

I really think once Danjuma is up to speed, he'll be great for us. Loves to run with the ball, can finish and more importantly, is 2 footed... A massive problem in our recent squads is the amount of players that can only use one foot comfortably. So easy for the opposition to deal with.

I'm hoping Garner will play a bigger role than last season too. He is more than capable of adding 5-10 goals and assists combined to the tally on a full season. Onana should hopefully improve his output too after now having had a season in the league.

I really think once Danjuma is up to speed, he'll be great for us. Loves to run with the ball, can finish and more importantly, is 2 footed... A massive problem in our recent squads is the amount of players that can only use one foot comfortably. So easy for the opposition to deal with.
Fingers and every thing else crossed need to give my heart and nails a break this season and watching matches and cheering when the team we need to score wins my dogs think i have lost the plot when i scream when we score but when West Ham and the likes of Newcastle score it does seem odd