Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I do know all the above, but can't we have an hour embargo on negativity - just so we can simmer some flames of hope, before they are dashed on the light of reality?

I know its too much to ask, but being an Evertonian is probably the hardest thing in my life, just a glimmer of hope for a short period would buoy up the spirit occasionally.
Hardest thing in your life so i guess your not married have no kids or grown pubes yet

Oh, I do know all the above, but can't we have an hour embargo on negativity - just so we can simmer some flames of hope, before they are dashed on the light of reality?

I know its too much to ask, but being an Evertonian is probably the hardest thing in my life, just a glimmer of hope for a short period would buoy up the spirit occasionally.
Embargo ends 3.10pm Saturday August 12th

Hmmm im going with the Bobble on this.

I would guess he has closer ties with the club than FAB and before tweeting that he would of spoke to his source.
I think there is probably interest there but a deal is far away hence the club wanting to keep expectations low

Reactions: JLW
Hmmm im going with the Bobble on this.

I would guess he has closer ties with the club than FAB and before tweeting that he would of spoke to his source.

He also called Fab out for saying the Chermiti deal was fully agreed when it wasn't when he broke it. I don't think Fab writes most of his tweets anymore, has a team who're on the button for whenever something breaks.

Bobble will know more and if he's hedging his bets on it being not on the cards, then i'd tend to believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back