2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Don’t know how anyone can criticise the lad at all, his face is literally half broken ffs. Must be a player with the poorest luck I’ve seen, he doesn’t even really have recurring injuries, it’s always something different.

Hopefully nothing is broken and he can play with a mask, it’s not a muscle injury or anything like that, there should be no one losing their head about this.

Don’t know how anyone can criticise the lad at all, his face is literally half broken ffs. Must be a player with the poorest luck I’ve seen, he doesn’t even really have recurring injuries, it’s always something different.

Hopefully nothing is broken and he can play with a mask, it’s not a muscle injury or anything like that, there should be no one losing their head about this.
James Vaughan style

We still have to be honest now though and write him off.

He’s clearly a decent player but with his injuries and luck, he’s absolutely no use to this club any further.
This isn’t like his other injuries though. Simply a bad luck thing that could’ve happened to any other player. It shouldn’t even keep him out for long, I can’t remember anyone other than Petr Cech and Raul Jimenez who were out for long periods after and obviously their situations were magnitudes worse.