• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried that.

On numerous occasions.

It doesn’t work.
It helps mate trust me.

I no longer moan or sulk after a defeat. I promised myself I wouldn't travel to Liverpool to watch another match as long as Bill Kenwright had anything to do with this club, it's saved me a fortune and I've got two good summer vacations out of it with the family. It's hurts to watch this nonsense but I'm as peace with it now. It all starts from the top.

Ange Postecoglou would have been amazing for us BTW, I took massive pelters on here from bad whiffs saying he "comes from a farmers league" and now he is doing wonders transforming Spurs from a defensive counter team under Nuno, Mourinho and Conte to an expansive attacking side....

AGAIN I was right.... when will you guys learn.

Instead we got play not to lose Dyche, bottom of the league with -5 after 2 games and yet some are saying "it is too early" and "we won`t be in a relegation fight again".... well those saying that are wrong and I will be right yet again.

Sorry to harp back to it but imagine bring one of the idiots that called a win....... 😂 😂 😂
No, you are a tedious bore who had us relegated many times over last season.

28/5/2023. Jeff Stelling utters these words on Soccer Saturday:
"They've survived, but changes have to happen now. If there are no changes, then one day, their luck will run out..."

The only conclusion I can draw is that we're not spending anything significant this window due to the October hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.