Summer transfer window 2023

Don't hold your breath. One signing, one loan out and one loan in would represent a prolific month's work for our glacial DOF and his associates.
The problem isn't the numbers for me...we will end up bringing in around the same number as last summer, 7 or 8....nor the speed of the negotiations. It's the quality of the signings we make compared to the quality we are linked with but miss out on. If we didn't have the likes of Ekitike dangled under our noses then I might be reasonably pleased with the players we've landed

We need a good last week in the window. That would be Iwobi, Maupay, Keane, Gomes , Gbamin and Holgate or Godfrey going. If they all went we cud get A strike, CB , winger and creative midfielder. So there is the dream. Its shoudnt be a dream tho should it. That should have been our target all along. I know its not easy but Christ we make it look nigh impossible. I m happy with the Young, Harrison and Danjuma signings. Dont know enough about Chermiti to comment. Hopefully he is not another Niasse or Sandro Ramirez. Please give Dom a break and get off his back. I can guarentee you he is multiple more times frustrated than we are. UTFT!
No one is buying our crap players mate . Holgate at a push might go on loan

Think he managed it last season to keep us up?
I didn't see it, no. He clearly has a good relationship with a couple of players but I don't see a coherent team identity under him. His admirers give him credit for keeping us up by a whisker then blame the players for the catastrophic start to this season. I think it should be the other way round

https://www.[Publication is blackli...-united-after-wilfried-gnonto-deal-collapses/

vague link but would not put it past Bill to say to Leeds after the umpteenth rejection for Gnonto: call we now talk about Sinissterra lol

edit: the link gives an error but it is via GoodisonNews

I don't really care about Che in particular, but is the delay attributable to the dire financial position (having to structure for FFP?). If not this is so far beyond negligence, it's just intentional mismanagement.