Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a good last week in the window. That would be Iwobi, Maupay, Keane, Gomes , Gbamin and Holgate or Godfrey going. If they all went we cud get A strike, CB , winger and creative midfielder. So there is the dream. Its shoudnt be a dream tho should it. That should have been our target all along. I know its not easy but Christ we make it look nigh impossible. I m happy with the Young, Harrison and Danjuma signings. Dont know enough about Chermiti to comment. Hopefully he is not another Niasse or Sandro Ramirez. Please give Dom a break and get off his back. I can guarentee you he is multiple more times frustrated than we are. UTFT!

Watching that Lukaku video has just reminded me that I actually used to enjoy watching and supporting us. There’s unfortunately very little left to like from top to bottom. Sad stuff.
What's more disappointing that there was a foundation there that should have been build upon and instead it was blown to pieces. We could cement ourselves into that top 6/7 if the right decisions and the right bodies had been brought in.

Tragic

As much as the fans get frustrated, I can imagine some of the layers being just as frustrated. I think the fans forget this sometimes.

Well the players who are frustrated need to start calling out the ones who aren't putting a shift in. Tarkowski said the body language of some Everton players wasn't acceptable. That's the stand in captain saying after 2 games that the body language was unacceptable.

So instead of them all with their heads down, someone needs to take responsibility and start giving players a good bollocking on the pitch.

Well the players who are frustrated need to start calling out the ones who aren't putting a shift in. Tarkowski said the body language of some Everton players wasn't acceptable. That's the stand in captain saying after 2 games that the body language was unacceptable.

So instead of them all with their heads down, someone needs to take responsibility and start giving players a good bollocking on the pitch.

This coming from a player who's first reaction every time a goal goes in is turn around and look for someone to blame!

We need a good last week in the window. That would be Iwobi, Maupay, Keane, Gomes , Gbamin and Holgate or Godfrey going. If they all went we cud get A strike, CB , winger and creative midfielder. So there is the dream. Its shoudnt be a dream tho should it. That should have been our target all along. I know its not easy but Christ we make it look nigh impossible. I m happy with the Young, Harrison and Danjuma signings. Dont know enough about Chermiti to comment. Hopefully he is not another Niasse or Sandro Ramirez. Please give Dom a break and get off his back. I can guarentee you he is multiple more times frustrated than we are. UTFT!
Don't hold your breath. One signing, one loan out and one loan in would represent a prolific month's work for our glacial DOF and his associates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back