Summer transfer window 2023

What I cant still get my head - and leaving aside the phantom bids we've now arrrived at - is how Thelwell and Dyche have spent cash on a player 'for the future' like Chermeti when we are desperate for a PL-ready forward to save our bacon this season.

Did no one think of asking that blindingly obvioius question to Dyche at the press conference? It's like the club live in an anti-DCL replacement universe to the one we live in where we can clearly see the gaping jaws of the Championship opening up.

What I cant still get my head - and leaving aside the phantom bids we've now arrrived at - is how Thelwell and Dyche have spent cash on a player 'for the future' like Chermeti when we are desperate for a PL-ready forward to save our bacon this season.

Did no one think of asking that blindingly obvioius question to Dyche at the press conference? It's like the club live in an anti-DCL replacement universe to the one we live in where we can clearly see the gaping jaws of the Championship opening up.
People keep saying it’s not kevs fault we can’t spent whilst ignoring the fact he has spent on a player dyche wont use

I don't disagree, perhaps there's an element of playing down the crisis that the media are lapping up and / or protecting his players.

Don't get me wrong, I wish he would just call out Kenwright and Moshiri for being lizards but I don't think many managers would.

I've long since stopped hoping Dyche speaks truth to power at Everton.

He's in this for a big drink IMO.

That's ok if he's saving us from the drop, but this season our luck will defo run out if he cant get a forward ready to take DCLs place in this team.