2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I am saying he was intended to dress as a school girl.

He is wearing a dress as a model posing. What does the image say to you when you see it? Let me guess he is stunning and brave 🤣

The Balenciaga fiasco recently is another example of it.
The difference between these two things in that one involves an adult man and the other involves children
If you can't see the difference then 🤷‍♂️

Wonder if he'd be any good coming in from the right wing. Not a winger as such actually, but like Danjuna's position on the right hand side. He found himself in that role all game against Brighton away last season and was incredible. Ran their left back ragged and got himself two assists.
The glory days under Koeman and DCL whipping in crosses for Rooney. Think he got a few assists playing there actually.

it says 'weird choice, I wouldn't wear it, but someone might'
It doesn't say any of the things you suggested and it doesn't suggest anything about his professionalism with respect to Everton either

It does however seem to act as a very interesting rorschach test, so in that way it is great he did it and I like that it winds a certain type of person up

What type of person is that? are you making assumptions about groups of people and using bias? You seem to be against that sort of thing with your vocal support of LGBTQ issues.

Try twist however you want, my morals and values bow to no one. I will call it as I see it. Just because I am not applauding him doesn’t invalidate my opinion.

The balenciaga incident not much different, impersonating a child v being a child, all bit weird and unnecessary.

What type of person is that? are you making assumptions about groups of people and using bias? You seem to be against that sort of thing with your vocal support of LGBTQ issues.

Try twist however you want, my morals and values bow to no one. I will call it as I see it. Just because I am not applauding him doesn’t invalidate my opinion.

The balenciaga incident not much different, impersonating a child v being a child, all bit weird and unnecessary.
Muppets

Did you just say that being a child and impersonating a child are not much different?
Having a mare here.

Did you just say that being a child and impersonating a child are not much different?
Having a mare here.
So you think it’s fine to pretend you’re a child?
Sure yeah there must be a difference of sorts but both wrong from my morals.

For the record his general modelling doesn’t really bother me.

As per most blues just want him scoring and playing. I hate the mixing of politics and sport it’s getting worse and worse, and shoved in your face all the time without debating the nuances.

That’s how it was reported everywhere and intended, google it.

Are you saying he is not dressed as a school
girl? It doesn’t fit with my values and morals the message that it sends.

I’m curious what people like about it?
That he's challenging masculine ideals and norms.

That he clearly managed to induce a twitch in your flaccid wizened manhood as you resisted your arousal at the sight of a grown man in a dress. "Mmmm, schoolgirls". Think this one is on you buddy.