Summer transfer window 2023

Heard we’re in for a CB from the Championship. Not gonna give any details because I don’t want to get harangued if it doesn’t come off.

Check back at about, O, NIEN o’clock should do it.

….ok, I’m hearing we’re in for a winger. It might happen or it might not. We’ll know by 11pm. You heard it here first.

I don't care that he is on his last year of the contract. If there was no intention of bringing a replacement he shouldn't have never been allowed to leave.

Yeah Iwobi was worth keeping instead of £22mil

Kin ell.

Heard we’re in for a CB from the Championship. Not gonna give any details because I don’t want to get harangued if it doesn’t come off.

Check back at about, O, NIEN o’clock should do it.

Im so confused with the last sentence...

Yep, Bobble's mate doubling down now on the amount of ££ we've brought in whilst only spending g £5m and seems disgruntled that no-one's coming in. The usual club stooges tweeting about difficult windows and not signing players for the sake of it.

Genuinely feels like we are heading for a disaster here.

Fees are very rarely all up front. We still need to pay them and its very smart to push the payments back as far as possible.

That bloke comes across as a gimp and i dont even use twitter.

It is true! FFP roles on a 3 year cycle. I guarantee you that over his first 3 years our net spend wasn’t 30m a season. Add to that we have a wage bill that’s about 90% of the clubs turnover and a brand new stadium that he’s paid for so far himself and you will see why we can’t spend.

I said when Moshiri arrived until now it will be around £30mil per season as an average.

No idea what wages ir stadium have to do with the transfer net spend lol

Getting a bit grim now to be honest. Genuinely I think our biggest mistake this summer was probably not signing Coady for £3m.

All in all if nothing else does happen aside from outgoings I think we've gotten stronger than last year and once fit our first 11 is much better. We probably do lack the squad depth massively though. We've probably 13 or 14 players you'd trust to play, the issue is we probably have 2 or 3 very injury prone players at least. We'll be relying on someone like Dobbin for games here and there where he's clearly not up to the level and won't be.

I have a bit of a positive outlook on the window in general but it is an utter disgrace that we'll probably go through a full season either wihtout a full bench or with having 2 goalkeepers on it. That's shocking, even with the improvments to the starting line up.

Pity we didnt sign Coady and not have the Nkounkou option. Sell both players ourselves.

Could have made another £6mil+ profit.

He's going to have to try and reintegrate Gray after the baffling decision not to use him (not sure if KT or Dyche, but daft from whoever decided).

He'll surely move after our window closes.

Neither does Gray under Dyche.
He was a first team player so should have been sold and replaced, or used as an option

You aren't going to change my mind on this lol

I find it one of the daftest things the club has done in recent years. We had no goalscorers, so decided to put one out of the squad, didn't actually sell him, and still kept on leaving him out of the squad.

BIZARRE

sheldon-bbt.gif