2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Hickey just got two starts over Patterson for Scotland. That underlines how much better he is than Patterson in either a flat back 4 or used as a RWB.

As for Everton: we've been battered down the right flank all season so far and we'll continue to be attacked on that flank.

Martinelli and Havertz racing past Patterson this weekend is the stuff of nightmares.
We haven’t though. Even Doncaster targeted our left.

Injuries have clearly taken their toll on his development. I thought beginning of last year he looked very promising, had a real drive and desire to get up and down the right side of the pitch.

For whatever reason (i suspect injuries) he doesn't look anywhere near as sharp or quick. Hopefully he's young enough and can still fit for a while to get that back. Coleman comes straight back in though based on his current performances.

Injuries have clearly taken their toll on his development. I thought beginning of last year he looked very promising, had a real drive and desire to get up and down the right side of the pitch.

For whatever reason (i suspect injuries) he doesn't look anywhere near as sharp or quick. Hopefully he's young enough and can still fit for a while to get that back. Coleman comes straight back in though based on his current performances.

…as somebody who supported his acquisition, you can’t make excuses for his level of performance with us. He’s been defensively weak and very disappointing from an attacking perspective. He needs to turn his form around.

…as somebody who supported his acquisition, you can’t make excuses for his level of performance with us. He’s been defensively weak and very disappointing from an attacking perspective. He needs to turn his form around.
Will end up playing out the prem or back in Scotland, no chance he gets in any other team in the league but here we’re with him starting the season as first choice RB for the second consecutive season. With mykolenko or young on the other side a take over on the way from a group that makes our current lot look good ffs what a mess 😂

Hickey just got two starts over Patterson for Scotland. That underlines how much better he is than Patterson in either a flat back 4 or used as a RWB.

As for Everton: we've been battered down the right flank all season so far and we'll continue to be attacked on that flank.

Martinelli and Havertz racing past Patterson this weekend is the stuff of nightmares.
Hickey got tore a new one last night David.

He looked way out of his depth .