777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
As far as I can see their clubs have had two relegations (Genoa, Hertha) and two promotions (Genoa, Vasco) during their ownership. And both relegation seasons were already in progress when they took over.
I didn’t look that far into it just glanced over clubs past few seasons not from when they’ve been involved. But going off all the noise it doesn’t sound great. From what I’ve grasped from recent articles we’ve got one group loaning us money and another group taking us over, ground will end up not belonging to us and we will rent it. Why start a build that you can’t afford this stadium has been a hindrance.

All that really matters is are they more savvy and interested in learning and keeping up with the game to make the right appointments and signings. Hopefully they aren’t asset strippers mind, but they own multiple clubs so they should have a much better understanding of footy and hopefully they become fans in the sense that they keep up with things in the league. Moshiri didn’t have a clue and couldn’t be bothered.
What assets do we have to strip?

Not happy I have to say.

3 questions

1 what will be their plans for GP ?

2 where the investment money come from for signing players and how much ?

3 Who will finance the completion of BMD and what will their plans be ?

Think we should retain an open mind at this stage.

Judge them on their actions, rather than all the noise.
That may well be fair to say in regards to Everton but their actions in the past seem to have attracted allegations of fraud, extortion and racketeering. There also seems to be quite a few financially savvy experts raising eyebrows at their practices.

Given their involvement in ongoing legal disputes I think a lot of journalists / media outlets are holding some pretty damning information back from the presses.

I definitely don't think eyeing them with a lot of suspicion is unreasonable.

Most of me thinks these are just an 'enabler', or 'front' for others. They get the kudo and erm, celebrity that goes with the premier league, someone else puts up the 'investment' and, as likely Americans, waits for the prem to go franchise similar to the NFL.
A global franchise. Just think about it....
The Everton Blue Bills

You’d have to think these guys aren’t idiots and they realise relegation ruins the asset they just bought. Then it looks like they have a get out of jail free card? Having an owner with no skin to lose if we go down is very worrying. Surely that can’t be the case?