Nikica Jelavic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really struggling to see how this deal is a possibility, given the fees mooted.

The club are confident of 3 deals being completed...with what money?

Apparently CSKA are also interested. You're obviously not aware that Rangers have already knocked back bids in excess of £6m for him in the summer. Rangers paid £4.5m for him and will certainly make a profit on him. How often do you watch SPL football?

Phantom bids dont count mate.

I watch all Rangers games. That's how i can tell you that he's not worth in a million years anything like in the region of what's being asked...and guess what - neither do Everton either, which is why there's going to be a load of haggling going on from Everton that hopefuly (if we have to take this feller) means that Rangers see about £3M upfront and then can swing for the rest...just like we had to with the Michael Ball money that your lot robbed off us..

I'm unable to post links because of my post count. If you search for 'Rangers FC Nikica Jelavic Scores Dramatic Winning Goal vs celtic CIS Cup Final 2011' in youtube you'll see why the beggars don't like him.

I watch all Rangers games. That's how i can tell you that he's not worth in a million years anything like in the region of what's being asked...and guess what - neither do Everton either, which is why there's going to be a load of haggling going on from Everton that hopefuly (if we have to take this feller) means that Rangers see about £3M upfront and then can swing for the rest...just like we had to with the Michael Ball money that your lot robbed off us..

I'd love to hear you manage that. The bids were very real and were from Leicester City.

he also said that utd were looking him, and rangers came out and said that a un named club bid 9 mil for him and they turned it down .....funny enough they would never name this so called club .

I'm unable to post links because of my post count. If you search for 'Rangers FC Nikica Jelavic Scores Dramatic Winning Goal vs celtic CIS Cup Final 2011' in youtube you'll see why the beggars don't like him.
dont like him we are hoping he stays we dont want him to go ......scoring against us dont make him a good player , how did he do in europe against marmor and malmo .....nothing and them teams are ranked lower than rangers ...hes a dud and u know it

Those asking what money we've heard all January there was £4m available for a striker and only a striker. Add in Bily money and you've got a fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.