Nikica Jelavic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zatara . You are a Bell End . Never dealt with me . Never spoken to me .

Now SHUT THE FUK UP , Bell End ..

Else , get me number off Danny .

Trippin Fool ...

Btw ; YOU , YOU PERSONALLY WILL NEVER BREAK FUK AL , CAUSE YOU KNOW FUK ALL ....

#CarryOn

Alright chill out lid.

Hooper didn't fail at Scunthorpe. He obviously did well. I was wrong and just making assumptions that didn't have any factual evidence. More evidence to suggest the opposite actually. I apologise sincerely. Make up sex?

I'm just pointing out that what Jelavic did in Scotland is almost irrelevant considering it's probably in the bottom/top 3 worst leagues from all the major European countries. And his record previously is very poor.

Alright chill out lid.

Hooper didn't fail at Scunthorpe. He obviously did well. I was wrong and just making assumptions that didn't have any factual evidence. More evidence to suggest the opposite actually. I apologise sincerely. Make up sex?.

It's past my bedtime....pehaps another time ;o)

Seriously though, I questioned Jellyleg's previous record but different players peak at different times. Also, some players, particularly offensive players (no pun) need to play in a team where they are the focal point and star attraction. Jellyfish found that at Rangers and may well find it too at Goodison

TBH, I very rarely post on any forum, even on some of the better Celtic ones. But this forum struck a chord with me....I like Everton, I like Moyes and I want to see Jelavic go.

I'll go back to lurking now ;o)

post more mate

TBH, I very rarely post on any forum, even on some of the better Celtic ones. But this forum struck a chord with me....I like Everton, I like Moyes and I want to see Jelavic go.

I'll go back to lurking now ;o)

PHEW! no more sensible posts!!

*stops rocking to and fro in the corner facing the wall!

joke fella stay around and fap abit!

It's past my bedtime....pehaps another time ;o)

Seriously though, I questioned Jellyleg's previous record but different players peak at different times. Also, some players, particularly offensive players (no pun) need to play in a team where they are the focal point and star attraction. Jellyfish found that at Rangers and may well find it too at Goodison
Jelavic coming to Goodison would be a serious change. He's probably Rangers' best player or thereabouts, whereas her he'd be one of the poorest in the starting line up compared to Baines, Donovan, Jagielka, Distin, Howard, Fellaini, Rodwell etc.

If Jelavic thrives off being the star attraction or the main man then I wouldn't fancy his chances at a Premier League team.

If you had to watch Everton week in, week out, you would understand the criticisms of Moyes. He has done a cracking job but with the players that we have, we should be performing better.

I appreciate I dont follow Everton like you guys but it's clearer than ever that Everton need investment. Moyes has pulled many a rabbit from a hat over the year but it looks like he's down to hamsters. Historically though he does have a bad year every now and again so perhaps this is one of those seasons?

With an injection of cash you could be pushing for top 6-8 again

Status
Not open for further replies.