2023/24 Sean Dyche

Yeah there are a lot of things that need to align (in Dyche parlance) before we can look for a manager to take us to the next level. We need to stay up, get into the stadium and hopefully have owners that stabilise the finances and know what they are doing. If Dyche keeps us safely in the PL for the next couple of seasons then fair play to him.
I expect nore than just keeping us up i dont expect massive changes but is not good enough for us to just be fighting to stay up.

Nah, the bottom 3 are absolutely terrible. We have shown signs of life multiple times this season. With a striker we could of beat both Fulham and Wolves too. We look like a half decent team now with a bit more depth. We beat Luton and Bournemouth and we fly up the table.
Could have beaten.

🫠

I think we have to conserve energy and target games away from home in the PL we can likely get a result in. Ditch the cups.

A lot of people are getting carried away with two wins on the bounce. But we are still in a very dangerous place to be in. If someone offered me 38 points right now I'd take it. That's how vulnerable we remain for me.

It’s never going to be binary really. We will have high, highs and low, lows 1 but we need to stick with it.

Wel get the points, might be hairy at times, but he’s a proper football manager that will maximise limits, balance and get the best from us, he did it with a worse squad last season.

Be a process test win, loss or draw and each without panic, pride or fear, stick with it and trust it.

We all want the same thing here, Everton to win games, sure most people have got a bit giddy over the results of the last 2 games, but we won, who wouldnt be giddy!

Look its not perfect and Dyche doesnt become a great manager on the back of 2 great results.

But he/we have 2 home games coming up against 2 teams who we really should be putting to the sword, we are bang in form, we have options with selection, there are no excuses available if we dont pick up 6 points for me.
Agree has to be atleast 4 points for me but 2 wins would show this team has turned around in form

As ive been saying...best deep and used in a variety of other roles by Dyche (and Lampard) to improve his all round game.

Nice comments on Garner and Patterson too...Branthwaite hopefully a new deal.
So what you are saying is that Lampard and Dyche will have moulded him to be the player he will become?

Interesting.

As ive been saying...best deep and used in a variety of other roles by Dyche (and Lampard) to improve his all round game.

Nice comments on Garner and Patterson too...Branthwaite hopefully a new deal.
No idea what Branthwaites current contract is but id guess the new deal will be to implement a large buy out clause.

No idea what Branthwaites current contract is but id guess the new deal will be to implement a large buy out clause.
I reckon the lad is on buttons.

We dont generally do release clause, so I doubt it, personally.

If nothing else the lad will get a massive bump in wages and tied down for a longer period, should be an easy sell.

"Hi Jazza lad, are you interested in x10ing your weekly wage?"

I reckon the lad is on buttons.

We dont generally do release clause, so I doubt it, personally.

If nothing else the lad will get a massive bump in wages and tied down for a longer period, should be an easy sell.

"Hi Jazza lad, are you interested in x10ing your weekly wage?"
Maybe, for sure his contract will be life changing.

My guess is he wont be at us longer than next season maybe sooner before he's whizzed away from us sadly.

Nah, the bottom 3 are absolutely terrible. We have shown signs of life multiple times this season. With a striker we could of beat both Fulham and Wolves too. We look like a half decent team now with a bit more depth. We beat Luton and Bournemouth and we fly up the table.

We're not going from a team that's struggled to get close to 40 points for the last two seasons to one flying up to mid-table. That's pretty fanciful for me.

It’s never going to be binary really. We will have high, highs and low, lows 1 but we need to stick with it.

Wel get the points, might be hairy at times, but he’s a proper football manager that will maximise limits, balance and get the best from us, he did it with a worse squad last season.

Be a process test win, loss or draw and each without panic, pride or fear, stick with it and trust it.
I think he's steady rather than a manager that can get us a team that consistently plays.

I dont oppose Dyche being here; I said two weeks ago that if he can stabilise us then I'm more than happy, as we need no more managerial changes if we can avoid it.

We all want the same thing here, Everton to win games, sure most people have got a bit giddy over the results of the last 2 games, but we won, who wouldnt be giddy!

Look its not perfect and Dyche doesnt become a great manager on the back of 2 great results.

But he/we have 2 home games coming up against 2 teams who we really should be putting to the sword, we are bang in form, we have options with selection, there are no excuses available if we dont pick up 6 points for me.
Expectation and Everton is a recipe for disaster.