2023/24 Sean Dyche

Apologies to @Norwegian Cow for that go eff yourself remark. I do like Dyche as a person but defeats like this will be the end of him.

I think it will be hard to get a new manager in, considering the fact the club is a total and utter circus right now though.

Funny that because I can’t stand him. He’s as arrogant as the fat kopite, but with literally nothing to back up said arrogance.

Funny that because I can’t stand him. He’s as arrogant as the fat kopite, but with literally nothing to back up said arrogance.
Benitez is a scumbag mate. We were a boring midtable team until he came along.

It wasn't great obviously, but it was better than the pitiful shambles that we've been for the last three seasons.

Any manager should be under pressure after 4 straight losses at home and 5 would just be too much for me personally but I still think some people make it too simple blaming the manager for everything when we’ve got a very poor squad.

The most important stat is the win, lose or draw and that we can all agree on. But to suggest no other statistic is worth talking about is ridiculous.
Imaginary goals is a stat I’m not worried about. Possession percentage, passes attempted and completed, corners, shots, those are all great because they are things that are actually happening and affecting the game. How many goals we “should” score is silly.

Details and stats mean nothing. His record is what matters and its rubbish

He doesn't have a winning mentality and neither do the players. These sort of performances should be absolutely unacceptable but they are just the normal home performances under Dyche.

I could set a team up to play like this with no width, lots of long hoofed passes up the centre of the field to a target man no.10 playing off a target man no.9.