Votes: 31 5.4%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 165 29.0%

• Total voters

Bielsa, can’t wait for him to threaten Onana to put in more effort with an unclip grenade in his hand. We may end up with a proper 100m midfielder if that happens.

No chance.
We could get Bellingham tomorrow and by November we would transform him into a £30m one.
No manager in the world could make Onana a £100m one.

Absolutely agree with all of that, I`m just sceptical that Potter would be a good appointment. Is he that much better than Dyche?

It would be a risk as he has always managed smaller teams which from that point of view Dyche has, and the one chance he had to manage a team that teams will drop off against it all goes pear shaped.

We`ve had all these failed experiments hoping Benitez can become good again, perhaps Lampard playing career makes him a good manager and hoping Sean Dyche doesn`t play Dyche type football. We need someone proven with a proven record, even if it is an older head, that experience is helpful.
Who can we get who has proven record or is older head worh experience. Again who we go for if dyche goes some will be against who the next manager is. Potter is a risk a, i still dont have a clear name who would be stand out to fix this

Julen lopetegui. He left wolves due to lack of transfer funds and lack of ambition.
I doubt he would swap like for like at this mad house.
Not sure that was the reason fully. Think it was more the fact promises were made regarding the recruitment that weren’t then honoured. He’s obviously a man of principle. He wouldn’t be promised anything here I doubt! So not so much of an issue.

Not sure that was the reason fully. Think it was more the fact promises were made regarding the recruitment that weren’t then honoured. He’s obviously a man of principle. He wouldn’t be promised anything here I doubt! So not so much of an issue.

I Should have stated transfer funds that didnt appear.
He did an interview a few days ago and said the lack of ambition was part of why he walked. So i doubt very much Everton appeals for that same reason. The club cant offer anything.

I Should have stated transfer funds that didnt appear.
He did an interview a few days ago and said the lack of ambition was part of why he walked. So i doubt very much Everton appeals for that same reason. The club cant offer anything.
Probably.