Bill Kenwright

GT.jpg

He’s created a generation of Everton fans that feel grateful to play against the RS in the PL

I said to my mate before the game the best we can hope for is a dodgy decision by the ref which gives us some pride in defeat. That's what we've been reduced to.

It's going to take one hell of a visionary to shift this club's mentality in the right direction. It's exhausting even just thinking about the amount of work that'd need to be done to get us pushing towards Europe again.

He’s created a generation of Everton fans that feel grateful to play against the RS in the PL
This is his legacy. I was reading the comments in the match thread where some fans, if not exactly pleased, were very accepting of today's result as if this was the best they could expect. That is what Bill Kenwright has done to this club. He has killed ambition, he has killed NSNO. The only positive about Moshiri running us into the ground and having to relinquish the club is that surely nobody else would tolerate this abject failure's stench around the club.

Everytime this is bumped I expect to read he has gone. Before all the vultures jump on I wish him no ill wishes. He is becoming irrelevant now,so much so the thread can be 🔒

This is his legacy. I was reading the comments in the match thread where some fans, if not exactly pleased, were very accepting of today's result as if this was the best they could expect. That is what Bill Kenwright has done to this club. He has killed ambition, he has killed NSNO. The only positive about Moshiri running us into the ground and having to relinquish the club is that surely nobody else would tolerate this abject failure's stench around the club.

The departure while welcome feels all too late and the damage irreparable. I'm in little doubt history is going to reflect so badly on this man. If I'm lucky enough to live for another 50 or so years, I'm convinced Evertonians of all generations will look upon Kenwright as the person who destroyed our status at the top of the English game.