Bill Kenwright

I'd assume they will.

I was a staunch Kenwright defender (well according to some anyway) but there is a big difference between shouting about his running of the club and genuinely wishing him ill. I would like to think that most people in that camp were just venting their frustrations and I think they should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Whatever anyones opinion of his running of the club we have lost a blue today and that always sucks regardless of who it is.
Well said mate.

Unexpected tribute of the day.

basil_brush.jpg

I met him walking around SB with his partner a few seasons ago. Asked how it was as I knew he had been I’ll and was told not well at all.

Despite what some think of him I can’t believe he ever took matters Everton lightly and I would imagine had he been able to hand over control earlier to A N Other he would have done and even when a rich man bought out the majority shares I very much doubt he would have even got close to contemplating how things have turned out

RIP Bill Kenwright

We all had our opinions of him. I felt he should have left a while back.
However everyone who knew him or spoke with him all say the same. He was a good guy.

Some big stars of stage, screen and former players who left us years ago paying respects. Obviously shows what a man he was and the impact he had on people.