6 + 2 Point Deductions

They didnt ignore anything. They sold two players for 100m to redress their P&S. And the club still has to function on the playing field. What were they supposed to do, Just chuck in the towel?
The whole club shouldnt be apologising for anything, other than being crap at recruitment selection. Hardly any clubs in their precious league operate in the black.
I'd rather crawl over broken glass than say thank you so much Sir for your points deduction
Gtfck.

The premier league were determined to find us guilty no matter what, so they hardly took any mitigating circumstances into consideration. They wanted an example of being able to police themselves, they got it with Everton.

This may be true.
However, that is not administration.
its not too dismiliar to the changes on our board to be honest. They were prompted by MSP were they not?

I'm not entirely sure they were tbh. I think there was plenty that went on in the run up to members of the board leaving their roles. I'm not sure we've replaced any of them with people from MSP, unless I've missed something. I'm also fairly certain that they aren't leading our sale to 777 to claim back the money they invested into the stadium.

Streaming services haemorrhage money on content, and the PL wouldn’t have to produce content.

Running the service doesn't come for free streaming 380 live games. Then there's presentation and commentary in multiple languages. The infrastructure of a world-wide reliable multi-live event hosting platform, acceptable world payment options etc...stuff they don't deal with. They create the content and let the broadcasters with the infrastructure show it.

They also need the football clubs to agree to it. But most of the big 6 want to control and stream their own games direct to their fans so they're not in favour of the PL doing it themselves.

Then there's the price. If Sky is charging £30 a month for football alone as an additional package, I read it would be hard to sell to the PL shareholders that they're now going to price lower to sell to more people after spending billions on infrastructure to set up and run.

On top of that... they're scared of piracy the minute every game is online.

Im convinced we had no legal team.

A year 1 Lawyer would have presented a vastly different case.
1701815705800.png

Im convinced we had no legal team.
I should think we do have some legal bods. We're a PL club ffs. My hunch is that they never put up a defence at all - as a points deduction (certainly of this magnitude) wasn't expected after all the cooperation.

And this time, it seems like there are dozens of holes to exploit. But it all seems moot if the PL is just going to choose three more lackeys who would get a nosebleed if they went three inches north of watford gap.

I should think we do have some legal bods. We're a PL club ffs. My hunch is that they never put up a defence as a points deduction (certainly of this magnitude) wasn't expected.
I reckon we just winged it.

I suspect the legal team was screaming no every time we opened our mouth.

Moshiri strikes me as somebody who listens to nobody, Managers, DoF, Lawyers.