Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

I'm stepping away from the forum for a while.

This year has not been good for my mental health and I need to focus on trying to improve things.

I wish you all the very best for Christmas and the New Year.

Adieu.
We'll miss you. Have a good Christmas and when you feel it's right come back and say hello x

OK Blue mates. Time to get back in this thread after some while.

I hate this day not because of it being the darkest day of the year but because my brother died on this day in 1964 and my beloved sister was diagnosed with the pancreatic cancer that killed her, last 21st December - she died in September

Folks I am just a bit low today. Time to ask my Blue mates for a collective hug.

I love you Seán, Maureen and all you cracked Blues

@Armaghtoffee thinking of you that is so sad mate
So very sorry to read this. I am hoping that you are feeling a little better today. Sending best wishes.💙

This year has not been good for my mental health and I need to focus on trying to improve things.

Adieu.

Do whatever works for you mate but don't feel that just coz you've said you're stepping away you can't come back and join in - there's a lot to be said for the togetherness that suffering the misery of supporting the blues brings us. Have a good Christmas and I hope the New Year is kinder to you than this one.

Adieu.
Sorry you're having to do that mate but whatever feels best for you, hope you have as good a Christmas and New year as you possibly can and we're always here for you.
Take care mate.

Not posted on this forum for a long time after my own issues became a burden, didnt feel I could offer support anymore.
Anyway, feeling the best I have felt for a long time. Few changes in home life, keeping fit, eating well and medicated has been the key for me.
My issues are anxiety/anger management generally.
Realise what a tough time of year this can be for some. Just a quick message to say things can, and will, change. It doesn't feel like it will when u are so low but it does.
Happy to PM anyone who needs it, I feel like anxiety/anger is my area of expertise now!! I'll be checking in on the forum over Xmas.
Merry Xmas all.

Not posted on this forum for a long time after my own issues became a burden, didnt feel I could offer support anymore.
Anyway, feeling the best I have felt for a long time. Few changes in home life, keeping fit, eating well and medicated has been the key for me.
My issues are anxiety/anger management generally.
Realise what a tough time of year this can be for some. Just a quick message to say things can, and will, change. It doesn't feel like it will when u are so low but it does.
Happy to PM anyone who needs it, I feel like anxiety/anger is my area of expertise now!! I'll be checking in on the forum over Xmas.
Merry Xmas all.
So good to hear that you feeling much better, long may it continue.💙

Just found out an old friend of mine, a mum of two, committed suicide on Monday through my mum

It start with 'you will never guess what' and it ended with 'well she hung herself instead of going to the shops, but I'm seeing her mum in a few weeks'

Not seen her in years but before kids we were drinking in our local quite often, I could tell she was never happy with the mum life. She was always scared she'd lose her creativity

I don't even know what world I'm in anymore