Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Not posted on this forum for a long time after my own issues became a burden, didnt feel I could offer support anymore.
Anyway, feeling the best I have felt for a long time. Few changes in home life, keeping fit, eating well and medicated has been the key for me.
My issues are anxiety/anger management generally.
Realise what a tough time of year this can be for some. Just a quick message to say things can, and will, change. It doesn't feel like it will when u are so low but it does.
Happy to PM anyone who needs it, I feel like anxiety/anger is my area of expertise now!! I'll be checking in on the forum over Xmas.
Merry Xmas all.
Thanks for sharing that Tim, credit to you as you must have put a lot into getting yourself to a good place, that's a terrific achievement we'll done.

Spot on.

It’s like all the shiny happy stuff people put on Facebook.

It’s a facade.

People who are happy and content, really don’t need to advertise it to the world.
Absolutely. I hate social media myself tbh. No one ever posts that they've had a fight with the missus or the kids have been playing up, do they?
I find the whole 'look at me and my perfect life' quite nauseating.
Facade is the perfect word

Spot on.

It’s like all the shiny happy stuff people put on Facebook.

It’s a facade.

People who are happy and content, really don’t need to advertise it to the world.

I have a old couple I know who are like this on FB

I was delighted to recently find out how that they routinely have to leave social things like weddings early due to arguments and the wife accusing other couples of cheating lol