Relegation 23/24 Thread

When they bully Chelsea in their next game to go above us with a game in hand will you concede that it's too close for comfort?

they‘ve won 4 games in 18. We both have 20 games left, and they’re behind us. How can anyone who knows anything about football think they will gain more points than us over that period.

Yes, cos I dont believe we are in danger of getting relegated.

Note the date, this view might change in April 2024, but for now, not a chance.

Despite all the BS about a good season to get 10 points taken off us we are dancing on the trap door...and that's after a very good run since receiving the deductions.

Anyone who thinks that we're not one of 4 or 5 teams who are favourites to go down...and will remain so all season...are kidding themselves.

Luton look like Forest did last year: on paper unimpressive but are now getting the bit between their teeth.

I tell you one thing: I don't see Luton being relegated. And that spells massive danger for this club.

When they bully Chelsea in their next game to go above us with a game in hand will you concede that it's too close for comfort?
Don’t mean to cast aspersions mate, but all I’ve seen from you this week, is you telling people we’re in trouble, defending the points deduction, and sticking up for the RS in their thread. You sure you’re on the right forum? Apologies if I’m wide of the mark, but all of the above is true.

Anyone still wish we had another 3 mentally and physically energy sapping LC games to look forward to?

No, I didn't think so.
Me, your mental if you didnt want to ge to a final, and want to be knocked out the FA Cup. Just weird. Still dont get how you think we didnt get a point at spurs because of fulham game 4days earlier

If we get beat by City, which I expect, Wolves away could prove pivotal for our season. If we lose 3 on the run as Luton are picking up points then we are looking at a bleak new year.
I’m not sure how you work that out, Dave, to be honest. It's like you are completely neglecting our own form of late. Sure we lost to Spurs the other day, but that performance wasn’t the performance of a struggling team, it was the performance of a top half team, which is in effect where we should be. Now we get another deduction or if this team were performing like last season then yeah I’d also be very concerned.

Despite all the BS about a good season to get 10 points taken off us we are dancing on the trap door...and that's after a very good run since receiving the deductions.

Anyone who thinks that we're not one of 4 or 5 teams who are favourites to go down...and will remain so all season...are kidding themselves.

Luton look like Forest did last year: on paper unimpressive but are now getting the bit between their teeth.

I tell you one thing: I don't see Luton being relegated. And that spells massive danger for this club.
We are the 6th favourite to go down.

6666.jpg

So clearly the bookies disagree with you strongly.

You should snap up those 10/1 odds at William Hill tho for sure.