Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another very poor day of results but it's only December so need to keep calm. We have a better side than last year and an appeal pending.
Yeah, cool heads needed. An awful lot can and will happen between now and May.

The good thing about Dyche is I don't think he'll get too eaten up by a couple of bad results nor carried away by a run of good form.

Arsenal are top, on 40 points.

Anyone reckon if they got done for 24 points, then level with us, they would go down?

Me neither.
Are you saying we're as good as Arsenal? I know you're not by the way, but this is pretty much the same team that nearly got relegated last season. I understand we've been playing well recently, but I wouldn't say it's beyond the realms of possibility that we could lose a few games and some confidence, given our recent history.

Can't believe that Luton are going to relegate us
I find it weird how we have only drew with Sheff United and lost against Luton. We are such a weird team don’t care what anyone says. We dominate Spurs who have world class players in most positions but we get beat at home against Luton due to 2 set pieces. We are backwards.

I find it weird how we have only drew with Sheff United and lost against Luton. We are such a weird team don’t care what anyone says. We dominate Spurs who have world class players in most positions but we get beat at home against Luton due to 2 set pieces. We are backwards.
We do better in games where we have less possession, hence we do well against possession based teams

Have games when unlucky still hope getting 5 points back aswell puts us in alot better position. Havent really had alot of timw to move away

Some fans clearly have PTSD from the past couple of seasons, and I do kind of get it.

Unless we go into administration, there is not a chance in hell this Luton side finish about this Everton side. Sheffield United are already gone & we’re 5 points clear of an awful Burnley team.

Some fans clearly have PTSD from the past couple of seasons, and I do kind of get it.

Unless we go into administration, there is not a chance in hell this Luton side finish about this Everton side. Sheffield United are already gone & we’re 5 points clear of an awful Burnley team.
When they bully Chelsea in their next game to go above us with a game in hand will you concede that it's too close for comfort?

Status
Not open for further replies.