6 + 2 Point Deductions

We could do with the initial points back tbh. We’re goosed if they take any more.

Would anyone truly care if we were relegated because of a 20 point deduction? Because they shouldn’t. It’d be quite obvious that they’re trying to get rid of us any which way necessary and it’s completely futile hoping to resist against it.

The punishment we got was to try look strong against the prospect of independent regulation.

They'll put themselves in a bad predicament with us if we got a further points penalty as I dont think they'll want us to go down as if we went down and got into any financial bother the blowback on the league would be huge considering its "aim" (lol) is to prevent that.

They'll reduce our initial punishment in which this one would total the 10 already taken or thereabouts.

Whole things a farce and I'll not lose any sleep if we go down. Seen far too many fans on social media from clubs like Leicester, Burnley, Leeds, Sheff Utd etc. claim the PL is far less fun than the championship and less corrupt with the VAR / Big 6 Bias. Bring it on if worst case scenario happens.

So long as BMD is completed at some stage then who cares. This league has zero integrity and is getting worse.
Mate. The timing of this with the stadium build and the ownership situation our existence is at stake

They’re changing?

This is how convinced the Premier League is of the worth of its profit and sustainability rules. From August 2024, they change. Quite how isn’t yet in the public domain, but the expectation is for a system more aligned with the Uefa model, focusing on wages to turnover.

In the Martin Samuel bit yesterday

Would anyone truly care if we were relegated because of a 20 point deduction? Because they shouldn’t. It’d be quite obvious that they’re trying to get rid of us any which way necessary and it’s completely futile hoping to resist against it.
On a sporting level I wouldn't care because the team wouldn't deserve it and I hate this cesspool league so much I'd happily see the back of it.

But I want a team to support and I'd be very worried about the future.