6 + 2 Point Deductions

We signed up to the rolling 3 year assessments. As did all clubs. In theory it gives you the chance to have 2 frugal years then splurge. Or if you have an unforeseen bad year, you can tighten belts for a couple of years to get back on track. The problem arises when you are run like a urine soaked circus for 7 years straight.

We've had a net spend of £38.3million over the last 5 years and sold close to £300mill worth of players.

There's very good evidence to say over that period we've been frugal and curbed anything excessive.

Stadium, wages, interest payments, and not putting things in the right boxes on the accounts is what's been looked at

Id love to see what these 2022/23 figures come in at, because IF true, this would be double deducting in the same season for MULTIPLE seasons of breaches, a clear corrupt attempt to get us relegated when the first one failed......and double jeopardy. How can they punish a club for overspending on 2021, and then punish them AGAIN for overspending in 2021. We were charged for the 19/20, 20/21, 21/22 accounts. Now this would allegedly be the 20/21, 21/22, and 22/23 accounts, of which 22/23 would be the lowest spending of all.

Everton are second lowest spenders in the league over the past 5 years, second only to Brighton. Not the last year. Not the last 2 years. Not the last 3 years. The last 5. Villa have a 330+ million higher net spend than us over that time. Bournemouth 250+ million.

Wow. Bournemouth have spent £250m more than us? Insane. So we’re getting the worst of both worlds

we don’t deserve it mate really is a vendetta

I think as a fan base there needs to be a time as a collective that we look within. Moshiri and his gang have a lot to answer for.

I’m not defending the PL at all, if there is a vendetta i am struggling to think to as to why. We are nothing , also rans, archaic, mediocre. Not a threat to the “big six” at all and been our own worst enemy. So when people say “they hate us” I fail to see as to why tbh.

If we get another 10 points off, we're down.

At that point I would be quite happy to see the club throw every game and bring the league into disrepute.

How many players need to be sent off before a match is abandoned?

Put it in our own net.
Actually, getting every game we play in abandoned might be an amazing strategy. PL would probably just count them all as 3-0 defeats so league ended on time. They are currently trying to prove they can do what they want and answer to no one anyway.

I think as a fan base there needs to be a time as a collective that we look within. Moshiri and his gang have a lot to answer for.

I’m not defending the PL at all, if there is a vendetta i am struggling to think to as to why. We are nothing , also rans, archaic, mediocre. Not a threat to the “big six” at all and been our own worst enemy. So when people say “they hate us” I fail to see as to why tbh.

we’re only being punished and they’ve turned a blind eye to city and chelsea

vendetta