6 + 2 Point Deductions

1. What’s all this ‘agenda’ stuff? Why would the Premier League want Everton relegated? Do people who peddle this rubbish truly think corruption and collusion of this type is happening? For what reason? Who would gain out of it, and in what way would it be worth actual imprisonment of key people involved + the global scandal that would engulf the Premier League, damaging it beyond repair (thrown out of Europe, litigation at every level etc)?

2. Everton won’t be on the hook for more investigations, because that would look absolutely ridiculous in the media. Everyone in the game has said how ludicrous the 10 point deduction was, how could the PL possibly reconcile that with the prospect of outright ridicule and immediate clamour and justification for the independent oversight that the PL is so scared of?

Forest already hinted last week there has been some difficulties interpreting accounting rules for promotion bonuses (aww bless them). Couple that with the idea that they sold Johnson for huge profit AFTER the close of the accounting period rather than selling quick and cheap within the period (knowing this would trigger a technical breach but with a mitigation), we know what their defence will be. And because none of it involves sanctioned individuals I’m sure it’s all perfectly acceptable and they will be awarded the golden calculator.

If we get another 10 points off, we're down.

At that point I would be quite happy to see the club throw every game and bring the league into disrepute.

How many players need to be sent off before a match is abandoned?

Put it in our own net.
Take the players out of the equation and follow Reading's example, pitch invasions. Especially the Derby.

Surely Everton must know already what news is coming tomorrow.
Everton know what was in the financial report they've submitted and they know the rules.
I'm assuming they're not allowed to make a public statement in advance of the Premier league making their announcement tomorrow.

Over the last few weeks the media reports seem to be fairly 50:50 on whether we've breeched the rules again so I've no idea what to expect. I just hope the news comes early tomorrow so I don't have to keep hitting refresh all day to find out.