2023/24 Sean Dyche

Say what you want but we no longer shop goals like we have the previous 2-3 years.

He has won more away games this season than in the previous two combined .

Our clean sheets and defensive record will be the reason we stay up ( assuming we do)
No where near as horribly anxious whenever the ball is remotely near our box. Look like we can go a full 90 now without conceding, just needs to sort our attack out

His record of league games since joining is P39 W13 D9 L17 Pts48

Not bad considering the state of us when he arrived
You’re letting facts get in the way of opinion again!

I really don’t know what people expect, have they forgotten just how bad were before he arrived? It’s not just results, it is apparent we have a plan and are playing to it. I understand the football style is not to everyone’s taste, but it is at least a plan that is largely working.

Dyche did not earn a 10 point penalty and we would be much higher and safe in the league if the points he has managed were in play.

I really don’t know what people expect, have they forgotten just how bad were before he arrived? It’s not just results, it is apparent we have a plan and are playing to it. I understand the football style is not to everyone’s taste, but it is at least a plan that is largely working.

Dyche did not earn a 10 point penalty and we would be much higher and safe in the league if the points he has managed were in play.
I think he's been a pillar for the club since he joined. People forget that we were the weakest we've ever been when he took over - at Mike Walker levels of ridicule under Lampard - being battered by Bournemouth twice in four days, hit for four by Brighton, losing at home to Southampton and surrendering at West Ham - where Moyes was in danger of the sack.

The 10-point penalty means he's had no breather whatsoever - and less credit than he is due. He is doing what he can with very little against the odds. I am critical of his loyalty to DCL and his general reluctance to change games in progress, but other than that he's been a bulwark for us in arguably the worst period of our club's modern history.

These headcases slagging off Dyche are the type who would skint themselves tarting up an 1100cc Anglia. Rostyles, bucket seats, whale tail spoiler, three grand audio system, but its top speed is still only 77mph with a tailwind.
Dyche has come in, given it a full service, valet and tune up, because he knows no matter what he does, he’s not going up against Porches with the motor he has.

yes, he makes mistakes, yes he occassionally does my nut in. But anybody who thinks this team, this club, could find a better man to the job are frankly snorting too much gear!

His record of league games since joining is P39 W13 D9 L17 Pts48

Not bad considering the state of us when he arrived

Not good enough. Not acceptable. Ignore the walking joke that was lampard, ignore the fat waiter given all the baggage. They are not valid comparisons.

In terms of value/wages I don't see how anyone can see he's over performing.

Sorry but what style?

I am critical of his loyalty to DCL and his general reluctance to change games in progress, but other than that he's been a bulwark for us in arguably the worst period of our club's modern history.
I know what you mean but DCL is linking the forward hoof better than anything else we have. He could not score in a brothel, but the team performance is so much better with him in it.

I don’t think Beto is even close in all round play. Not that he’s had that much of a chance to prove it, I guess those that see them in training day-in day-out know best?

Not good enough. Not acceptable. Ignore the walking joke that was lampard, ignore the fat waiter given all the baggage. They are not valid comparisons.

Sorry but what style?
Not valid comparisons? Basically the same poor teams but Dyche has them performing better with more organisation whilst basically having an empty wallet.

Not valid comparisons? Basically the same poor teams but Dyche has them performing better with more organisation whilst basically having an empty wallet.

None of that is true. The environment was utterly toxic under both the former clowns. Dyche has brought a return to some normality yes and that's good. But his Burnley tactics are a recipe for relegation battles.

None of that is true. The environment was utterly toxic under both the former clowns. Dyche has brought a return to some normality yes and that's good. But his Burnley tactics are a recipe for relegation battles.

This doesn't hold up to scrutiny at all. Lampard was loved for a short while by huge swathes of the fan-base.

You only have to look at all the whoppers who liked to vault people for having the temerity to get behind an Everton manager to see the evidence.

Sorry but what style?

Im going to ignore Ancelotti, Martinez, Silva, Moyes and Allardyce.

Hes the best mange we’ve had since the 80s.

No where near as horribly anxious whenever the ball is remotely near our box. Look like we can go a full 90 now without conceding, just needs to sort our attack out
Oh mate , dot. Get me started on us as an actual footballing team.

We are the worst in the league by some distance at keeping the ball.

But I am co rodent defending corners, our keeper plays well, we work hard and make it difficult and seem to have a knack of scoring from corners.

Not very pretty on the eye, but as far as getting results and making us hard to beat, there has been a monumental improvement since he has come In

Dyche has brought a return to some normality yes and that's good. But his Burnley tactics are a recipe for relegation battles.
Sadly have to agree here, shockingly.

We're preparing for a relegation battle with Dyche, doesn't matter the squad/backing/money/whatever - it's what he knows and what he does. Just like this year we've dropped points from games we shouldn't have - we'll continue doing so with him at the helm. Currently - great stopgap. For the future - he'll never change, sorry lads.