2023/24 Sean Dyche

Tbf, he said in the press conference that he was not satisfied with how the team played in possession and demanded more after both games, Palace and Villa.
He spends half his time on the training field doing bleep tests and the other working on set pieces so I'm not sure what he's expecting.

*Again, usual caveat - best man for the job right now, but yeah. Let's be real. His entire managerial career suggests that this is what his sides are / do.

things are looking bleak

this looks like a possible dyche team not too long from now if we have to keep selling our assets

----------------Virginia-----------------

Coleman--Tarks------Keane-----Mykolenko

-------------Garner---Gueye--------------

------------------Doucoure----------------

Dobbin-----------------------------McNeil

--------------------DCL-------------------------

sell pickford, onana and branthwaite for maybe 150-200 mil combined then danjuma and harrison loans end and we cant afford to buy either of them

He spends half his time on the training field doing bleep tests and the other working on set pieces so I'm not sure what he's expecting.

*Again, usual caveat - best man for the job right now, but yeah. Let's be real. His entire managerial career suggests that this is what his sides are / do.

Id say at the moment he is doing about 5 jobs. Hes the manager. The board and the chairman. As much as i think you're right. Take dyche out of the picture and this club would be as rudderless as possibly anytime in its history.

things are looking bleak

this looks like a possible dyche team not too long from now if we have to keep selling our assets

sell pickford, onana and branthwaite for maybe 150-200 mil combined then danjuma and harrison loans end and we cant afford to buy either of them
Pickford will be staying here now, think last summer was the one oppurtunity he had when a few top clubs were looking for keepers, I think his times past now for a big move

Were not just going to sell onana & branthwaite and not at least spend something/bring someone in

Wouldnt be surprised if there was a decent bid for mykolenko soon, if he carries on his form

Pickford will be staying here now, think last summer was the one oppurtunity he had when a few top clubs were looking for keepers, I think his times past now for a big move

Were not just going to sell onana & branthwaite and not at least spend something/bring someone in

Wouldnt be surprised if there was a decent bid for mykolenko soon, if he carries on his form
Garner will be picked off as well.

Three possibilities here:

1 - You have a valid and reputable source for this info. If so, could you please share?

2 - You work closely with the players and coaching staff

3 - You've just made this up in your head.

I know what my money is on.

Did anyone else notice against Aston villa that the centre backs were given the freedom half way through the game to press high against the villa midfield and a midfielder would drop in to cover. I thought this was quite an interesting tactic I've not really seen before. I think it helped us at a point when villa were controlling the game.

things are looking bleak

sell sell sell as were going to hell

the champ

Because he’s had one purple patch - I would even hesitate to even call it that if you look at the length of overall time he has been here - while his overall record has been as bad as any Lampard or Benitez served up

Say what you want but we no longer shop goals like we have the previous 2-3 years.

He has won more away games this season than in the previous two combined .

Our clean sheets and defensive record will be the reason we stay up ( assuming we do)