VAR

It's just another nail in the Premier leagues coffin, I hope to god this league destroys itself over the BS with P&S; never ever in any other venture would anti-competition laws stand.

At this moment in time, in my opinion, the league is not fit for purpose. It's changing rules midway through seasons, it is sketchy as hell over VAR which shock horror, benefits the top 6, I know, you all had no idea it certainly isn't really obvious lol

Can't stand this competition production anymore, WWE of the footballing world.

So the VAR decision of DCL's red cars was a clear and obvious error, according to the appeal panel. The VAR decision was the error. The device that is supposed to correct clear and obvious errors made by referees, made a clear and obvious error and told the referee to do the same, despite slow mo and replays from every angle.

Can they be THAT incompetent? I doubt it. Therefore, corruption or bias is the only rational conclusion.
More like a case of - Operating under (paymasters) 'rules of engagement' so not corrupt per se.

*thinks* Nah, you're right - bent as 'k

More corrupt officiating and VAR yesterday, all to be brushed under the carpet by the media.

That sheff u-wham game was a disgrace.
I said it weeks ago, you're going to see Villa and West Ham on the end of a lot of bad decisions. They need them removing from the top 6. Villa has been getting weird decisions since Christmas. As a "brand" the PL can't have these teams ahead of the likes of United who are a global pull (despite how laughable they've become, they are a global pull still)

I said it weeks ago, you're going to see Villa and West Ham on the end of a lot of bad decisions. They need them removing from the top 6. Villa has been getting weird decisions since Christmas. As a "brand" the PL can't have these teams ahead of the likes of United who are a global pull (despite how laughable they've become, they are a global pull still)
Said exactly the same mate - they aren’t even trying to hide it now. They also don’t want any team to be cut adrift too soon in the relegation, so gave sheff u a little boost there whilst screwing over wham.

Chelsea will get airlifted into the top 6 and United will get more funky calls - villa and others will be shafted.

The same crap is happening for the ESL scab teams in every country they play in - Madrid yesterday was just insane, and the audio makes it even worse.

Can’t wait for Ref watch to explain how all the calls and VAR were right.

Said exactly the same mate - they aren’t even trying to hide it now. They also don’t want any team to be cut adrift too soon in the relegation, so gave sheff u a little boost there whilst screwing over wham.

Chelsea will get airlifted into the top 6 and United will get more funky calls - villa and others will be shafted.

The same crap is happening for the ESL scab teams in every country they play in - Madrid yesterday was just insane, and the audio makes it even worse.

Can’t wait for Ref watch to explain how all the calls and VAR were right.
Essentially, Gallagher's excuse is now that every situation is open to each individual referees interpretation 😳

No more rules, just played to the whims of the ref. What could possibly go wrong

Essentially, Gallagher's excuse is now that every situation is open to each individual referees interpretation 😳

No more rules, just played to the whims of the ref. What could possibly go wrong
The amount of absolute bs the fella chats drives me insane.

It’s just so blatantly rigged it’s just a joke - the clear and obvious thing is the biggest nonsense of them all.

How any of the calls weren’t reviewed and sorted out by VAR in that sheff u/wham game show it’s a fix. Those were exactly what VAR should correct and sort out, but instead they take 5 minutes trying to find ways to give goals when they’re clearly offisde, and what appears to be next to no time reviewing proper incidents and issues like bad fouls, penalties etc.

Legalised match fixing for the PL.

VAR is really bad, it was always going to be really bad, but I'm not having that the refs are intentionally giving decisions against West Ham to favour the 'big six' in games that don't even involve them.

VAR is really bad, it was always going to be really bad, but I'm not having that the refs are intentionally giving decisions against West Ham to favour the 'big six' in games that don't even involve them.
Okay mate, don’t have it then, even though the evidence is literally smacking you in the grid.

Let’s watch the rest of the season play out.

Even that quilt Gallagher thinks they got everything wrong at sheff u, but then he invalidates all that by saying accaman never cheated when moving the ball and foam for the Brentford free kick.

Have to stop watching all this nonsense, can’t be any good for my blood pressure.
😄😄

Okay mate, don’t have it then, even though the evidence is literally smacking you in the grid.

Let’s watch the rest of the season play out.
I'm not going to lie mate, I think the idea that the referees are congregating in a shady room somewhere plotting how to ensure City or Liverpool win the league is ridiculous. There is bias towards the 'big' clubs, of course there is, but it's not going to be straight up corruption where the PL or whoever passes the refs brown paper bags. In many ways that would be easier to sort out than the actual situation.

I'm not going to lie mate, I think the idea that the referees are congregating in a shady room somewhere plotting how to ensure City or Liverpool win the league is ridiculous. There is bias towards the 'big' clubs, of course there is, but it's not going to be straight up corruption where the PL or whoever passes the refs brown paper bags. In many ways that would be easier to sort out than the actual situation.
Oh my sweet summer child.

I suppose you still believe in Father Christmas, the Easter bunny and finding an honest Tory Mp? Bless you, sausage.

It ain’t city or Liverpool to win the league either, it’s anyone but city the PL want to win it, the pedz are just in the box seat and the inhalers are flowing currently.

The Premier League as a product wants the odd surprise package aswell it keeps it interesting for people and its a big part of what they market it as. They don't want teams PERMANENTLY gatecrashing and pushing the favoured teams out but theres no way they care enough about West Ham finishing 6th ahead of Man Utd that they'd rig games against relegation certainties in January.