6 + 2 Point Deductions

I wish they would hurry up the appeal decision so we can have some kind of idea where we actually stand in the table.
I guess we probably won't know how the first appeal effects our standing until after the second charge hearing and decision is handed down.
It's so frustrating that we won't have any real sense of our place in the table because it could change drastically after both decisions.

This process is a nightmare.

According to Athletic/Echo its started and will be finished before end of Feb.
Not actually sure it has started. Other than it been said The expectation at this stage is that the outcome of their appeal against the 10-point deduction for the 2021-22 breach will be known before the end of February.

I wish they would hurry up the appeal decision so we can have some kind of idea where we actually stand in the table.
I guess we probably won't know how the first appeal effects our standing until after the second charge hearing and decision is handed down.
It's so frustrating that we won't have any real sense of our place in the table because it could change drastically after both decisions.

This process is a nightmare.
At least that leaves it as us only being able to focus on on-pitch matters. We need to finish 20 (earned) points ahead of the relegation zone. Ideally 23 just in case we get more for a second offence (not that its been said anywhere, just as a safety net). Which means every game is a cup final

We need to be strategic in the appeal, one of our legal heads need to distract the panel with some fancy graphs whilst another from the delegation grabs our points and makes a run for it
levy-daniel-levy.gif

There is truly some scrutiny taking place in the footballing world right now.

Some interesting times lay ahead.

Personally if it all comes crashing down, it will be no surprise, and welcome, but where does it end up?

My tin foil hat says, this is all leading to the Super League coming very soon. Let em go and let us and the others rebuild and restructure football.

The timings on all this are no coincidence

*edit, for those not sure what I allude to

I'm not sure he was ever any good.

Looked dreadful, not sure any injury would have made him look so lost. His old team weren’t keen on having him back either.
We had countless duds in his price range that were ‘highly rated’, suspect he would have been another.