6 + 2 Point Deductions

Much obliged Kind Sir.

Sir??!! Lady, thank you ;-)

Not actually sure it has started. Other than it been said The expectation at this stage is that the outcome of their appeal against the 10-point deduction for the 2021-22 breach will be known before the end of February.

I thought I read somewhere that it was already underway. Maybe wrong though. But yes we will hear the outcome by the end of Feb.

it won’t itl just deducted and second one legged!
I think the only way we get away with the second one completely is if we are proven to have complied with the first (all our mitigations suddenly accepted), or the whole rulebook is torn up and they dream up some different bollox for next year.

If we get a few points back, that just means still we have been judged still guilty, but the punishment was too harsh. And if we were £19m over last time, it appears we have breached again.

If they give us 4 back that means the penalty for a breach is 6, so we will get another 6. Shambles. Giving us 5 back and then taking another 5 away is just simpler and symmetrical for their vindictive smooth brains.

This thread has 1159 pages in 2 months. Our free scoring Doucoure thread has 85 pages since 11th August. Football is great 👍

I think the only way we get away with the second one completely is if we are proven to have complied with the first (all our mitigations suddenly accepted), or the whole rulebook is torn up and they dream up some different bollox for next year.

If we get a few points back, that just means still we have been judged still guilty, but the punishment was too harsh. And if we were £19m over last time, it appears we have breached again.

If they give us 4 back that means the penalty for a breach is 6, so we will get another 6. Shambles. Giving us 5 back and then taking another 5 away is just simpler and symmetrical for their vindictive smooth brains.

This thread has 1159 pages in 2 months. Our free scoring Doucoure thread has 85 pages since 11th August. Football is great 👍

we have to hope it’s a which hunt amd we will get justice

Screenshot_20240124-204731.png