6 + 2 Point Deductions

Yes I agree about some fans but like I said they aren't all the same. There are loads of fans who are capable of having balanced arguments I've spoken to plenty of fans at away games who have said they think we're being done over but others don't care or they think its funny or they think its the right punishment its just the same as us all not agreeing with eachother on here.
In one-on-one conversations, I agree. I’ve universally had sympathy from my friends who support other clubs.

But they won’t do anything. There will be no solidarity. Rival fanbases won’t stand with us as one until they suffer the same.

Loads of fans aren't happy with it there are thousands and thousands who would take Evertons side but not everybody is the same its not like the whole fanbase of Brentford feels exactly the same is it they have their own opinions.
Yeah true just looking at what os going on in germany atm in football with fans of all clubs protesting. Is just a shame we cant get that here is not just the ffp for me, should be against mid week games when travel is a certain distance, a price cap on what clubs can charge away fans ect.

I’m still hoping that seeing shagger silk knocking about GP last week looking like a dog with two nudgers means he’s absolutely destroyed their case, had their legal team crying like babies and the appeal panel won’t have any other path but to give every single point back.

It was either that or he was just ridiculously happy as he’d just checked his bank balance after a few hours work….

Regardless, get on with it ffs - I swear they are performing and developing new pay-ops warfare techniques using evertonians and the human trials.
Why are we calling him Shagger Silk? I like it. But feel like I've missed the gag.

And now I feel like a dweeb for asking.

Well let’s see. I have no idea why people think we are getting anything back. The same reason I think we get nothing back, it’s just a hunch. So let’s not have a go at anyone who has an opinion because it is simply an opinion and nobody on this board has any factual information about that’s going to happen.

i’m saying behave im
not having a go