6 + 2 Point Deductions

Well nobody knows do they? It can only be what people think, hope, dread etc.
Whilst trying to pick the bones out of potential outcomes or solutions.
I dont think anyone of us should get blasted for their views to be honest.
I'm safe in the belief that not one of us want a single point taken off but here we are, this is the reality.

None were sympathetic, that’s a front. They don’t care about us at all, it’s all about how have city not been done yet.

They want city obliterated, that’s why they don’t want us getting anything back on appeal and they were so happy with the initial -10 points.
Has been one team wolves who have had similar rubbish from the league with var who backed us. Then some others like villa ect who couldnt spend during the window started to see, sad thing is if all fans did back us for change in the league it could get positive results

I’m still hoping that seeing shagger silk knocking about GP last week looking like a dog with two nudgers means he’s absolutely destroyed their case, had their legal team crying like babies and the appeal panel won’t have any other path but to give every single point back.

It was either that or he was just ridiculously happy as he’d just checked his bank balance after a few hours work….

Regardless, get on with it ffs - I swear they are performing and developing new pay-ops warfare techniques using evertonians and the human trials.
Haven’t heard nudgers for years. Even if we don’t get any points back this has made me very happy today. As good as an old Goodson photo but for different reasons and emotions. Thanks mate!

Has been one team wolves who have had similar rubbish from the league with var who backed us. Then some others like villa ect who couldnt spend during the window started to see, sad thing is if all fans did back us for change in the league it could get positive results
Loads of fans aren't happy with it there are thousands and thousands who would take Evertons side but not everybody is the same its not like the whole fanbase of Brentford feels exactly the same is it they have their own opinions.

Haven’t heard nudgers for years. Even if we don’t get any points back this has made me very happy today. As good as an old Goodson photo but for different reasons and emotions. Thanks mate!
Innovative ways to get round the swear filter mate - I went old school, thanks to me old Nan, god rest her beautiful soul.

Funny how simple silly words can take you back in time innit.

Loads of fans aren't happy with it there are thousands and thousands who would take Evertons side but not everybody is the same its not like the whole fanbase of Brentford feels exactly the same is it they have their own opinions.
Football fans can't see beyond the end of their nose, though.

It's funny when it's happening to another club, and a crime against humanity when it's happening to their club.

We can't expect solidarity from other fanbases unless they suffer the same.

Football fans can't see beyond the end of their nose, though.

It's funny when it's happening to another club, and a crime against humanity when it's happening to their club.

We can't expect solidarity from other fanbases unless they suffer the same.
Yes I agree about some fans but like I said they aren't all the same. There are loads of fans who are capable of having balanced arguments I've spoken to plenty of fans at away games who have said they think we're being done over but others don't care or they think its funny or they think its the right punishment its just the same as us all not agreeing with eachother on here.