6 + 2 Point Deductions

The frustrating thing is that somewhere in the 1,359 pages of this thread someone has no doubt expertly identified the actually outcome of the appeal. Problem is there is no way of knowing which of the 500+ potential outcomes posted is the correct one 🤷‍♂️
Here you go, this will be proven correct

I'm guessing somewhere between 10 and 0 points back.

I base this on knowing f all.

Give us our points back you absolute tonks.

UTFT

I think they'd need to feel like they have to impose some points deduction or else everyone will go out and spend what they like.
I think there was a lot of sympathy for us over the harsh nature of how many points were awarded and maybe the PL didn't expect the backlash over it.
for me, they'll hand back between 4-6 points.
Sadly outside the Everton bubble and maybe Forest, most media and fans are licking their collective lips in anticipation on the prospect of us getting slapped down on appeal.
Mainstream media and social media have made modern football a bitter rancid arena dominated by faux-identity-longing (see RS) tribalism and whataboutery.
Call it what you like, but I fear the beautiful game is in its final death throes.

Pretty sure that if a decent offer comes in for either player they would be sold. As I say one of the most disastrous things a club can do is block a player who wants to leave
On that basis then cobble together an 11 for next season excluding Onana, Branthwaite and all out of contract players. If that is where we land we might as well go down this season

Pickford
Patterson Tarks Godfrey Myko

Dobbin Garner Douc. McNeil

Beto DCL

Bench
Holgate
Chermiti

I’m still hoping that seeing shagger silk knocking about GP last week looking like a dog with two nudgers means he’s absolutely destroyed their case, had their legal team crying like babies and the appeal panel won’t have any other path but to give every single point back.

It was either that or he was just ridiculously happy as he’d just checked his bank balance after a few hours work….

Regardless, get on with it ffs - I swear they are performing and developing new pay-ops warfare techniques using evertonians and the human trials.

I’m still hoping that seeing shagger silk knocking about GP last week looking like a dog with two nudgers means he’s absolutely destroyed their case, had their legal team crying like babies and the appeal panel won’t have any other path but to give every single point back.

It was either that or he was just ridiculously happy as he’d just checked his bank balance after a few hours work….

Regardless, get on with it ffs - I swear they are performing and developing new pay-ops warfare techniques using evertonians and the human trials.
More likely his pay-check cleared

Sadly outside the Everton bubble and maybe Forest, most media and fans are licking their collective lips in anticipation on the prospect of us getting slapped down on appeal.
Mainstream media and social media have made modern football a bitter rancid arena dominated by faux-identity-longing (see RS) tribalism and whataboutery.
Call it what you like, but I fear the beautiful game is in its final death throes.
I think some Liverpool fans were sympathetic but it always seems to refer back to City. I think they think if City get done then they will be awarded titles they missed out on. Not sure if that ones going to fly.

They'll all be walking around with 5 asterisk tattoos.

"We wunned them fair and square doh"

vyvyan-young-ones.jpg

Really they should just lower our FFP ceiling by the amount of the breach for the period moving forward. We’d have less room to play with for any future transfers.
not a bad shout and not too dissimilar to the approach F1 take with the principle of reduced wind tunnel time for car development (but we know how red bull are getting around that)

Problem is the whole thing is poorly thought out and the current arrangement to prevent clubs spending outside of its means causes penalties that incur further financial penalties through loss of income via league position if you’re talking points or via transfer bans and fines.

You’d like to think the review of new rules is to simply but the reality is it is driven to protect the brands of a select few

I think some Liverpool fans were sympathetic but it always seems to refer back to City. I think they think if City get done then they will be awarded titles they missed out on. Not sure if that ones going to fly.
None were sympathetic, that’s a front. They don’t care about us at all, it’s all about how have city not been done yet.

They want city obliterated, that’s why they don’t want us getting anything back on appeal and they were so happy with the initial -10 points.