6 + 2 Point Deductions

I don’t think a transfer ban is practical or fair on players either. You would be effecting careers of players who would be forced to stay when normally they would move on. Perhaps some kind of oversight and ratification of each signing to ensure we can afford it
A transfer ban wouldn’t stop players leaving . Players sign contracts and can leave if their contract has ended.

Ok a player who had intended to leave may well not get his wishes if still under contract and the club have to keep him but one thing that never goes well if a club forces a player to stay if they want out.

I think we will get some points back. To be honest tho I won’t be happy unless we get given all 10 back. We earned them and we deserve them back.

A transfer ban wouldn’t stop players leaving . Players sign contracts and can leave if their contract has ended.

Ok a player who had intended to leave may well not get his wishes if still under contract and the club have to keep him but one thing that never goes well if a club forces a player to stay if they want out.
I am talking about your Onana and Branthwaite. I am sure Onana will be delighted to be told in the summer he can’t join Arsenal or Newcastle and double his salary

If the PL give us all the points we earned back then that spells the end for Masters and maybe a few others. Can’t see them giving in that easily. I think it will take proper legal action.
I hope there are strong sensible people waiting to take Masters place who can use this as an excuse to push him out.
Never before have groups of fans (not just us) sung ‘the premier league is f corrupt’ in unison multiple times during televised matches, holding up banners and cards and wrecking their brand.

His position should be untenable, he should be removed, they should apologise and call it a fresh start.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back