6 + 2 Point Deductions

I was quite chuffed when Luton were promoted, was a bit of a fairytale story.

But ever since their manager and owners started flagellating themselves and bent over to suck off Liverpool, and profusley apologised to them in the most embarassing manner after some Luton fans said some mean things about the RS earlier this season, the club went right down in my estimation. Cringey weirdos desperately trying to keep the RS media on their side.

Hope their airport carpark burns down again. Absolute no-marks.

I was quite chuffed when Luton were promoted, was a bit of a fairytale story.

But ever since their manager and owners started flagellating themselves and bent over to suck off Liverpool, and profusley apologised to them in the most embarassing manner after some Luton fans said some mean things about the RS earlier this season, the club went right down in my estimation. Cringey weirdos desperately trying to keep the RS media on their side.

Hope their airport carpark burns down again. Absolute no-marks.
After Luton fans carry on at GP I hope they go back down to the Conference...vile sub human scum

I disagree mate, with respect. I think if they have been told that the punishment is fair, then why would they not take it as truth - also I thibk the clubs will take your approach, im thinking for of their fans. I know of we were told we were clear of the relegation zone, then told that actually we are back in it when no games have been played then we wpuld feel hard done by (evidence: this thread).

I think the analogy you have used is kind of right but ill add to it. Mr Luton finds a wallet and takes it to officer Prem. Officer Prem says thanks, we will wait to see if anyone claims it (or investigates the PSR breach). Then officer Prem calls Mr Luton and says we have dont what we needed to, do with as you will (the 10 pts deduction) Mr Luton spends the money, only to get a phone call from Prem to say they need the money back (our hopeful points reinstatement).

That might sound quite a ludicrous story, but what's happening is quite ludicrous isn't it.

But there was always the likely-hood that it would go to appeal, and in fact, the very same day that the deduction was announced, we announced our intention to appeal. Basically, if Luton have based their current league position on anything but the totals with no deduction then they have made a big mistake.

For the record, I believe there is absolutely no way they have based their mentality on us being -10

But there was always the likely-hood that it would go to appeal, and in fact, the very same day that the deduction was announced, we announced our intention to appeal. Basically, if Luton have based their current league position on anything but the totals with no deduction then they have made a big mistake.

For the record, I believe there is absolutely no way they have based their mentality on us being -10
I’m sure their target is enough points to avoid being relegated and that hasn’t changed no matter what circus is going on around us or Forest. However, I’m sure they will find it very frustrating if there is a lack of clarity about these charges and it carries on until the end of the season. It’s just a reflection of how badly the PL has dealt with it. They let us kick it into the long grass and they have let city do likewise and now there is an utter car crash waiting to happen. Not to mention that they made a rod for their own back by coming down on a relatively minor breach like a ton of bricks just to impress the government.