6 + 2 Point Deductions

I dont understand what you mean mate. Sounds like a contradiction unless I'm not getting what you are trying to say
You've been given loads of examples now I gave you an example a minute ago of thinking you were getting something for free which you should have paid for and then finding out you'll have to pay after all you would probably feel annoyed by that because for a minute you thought you were going to be better off but you don't actually have any right to be annoyed because you always should have been paying for it. Being annoyed and having a legitimate reason to feel aggrieved are totally different things.

As upset as having a 10 point penalty issued with immediate effect, before any appeal and without any written down explanation?
Its not a competition on whos more annoyed lad. Everyone can be annoyed with how this has been handled, obviously us more so as we are centre stage. This is all I'm trying to say. To say no other teams can be annoyed with how the league have handled this is ignorant. They have a right, despite not being the direct recipient. They don't know where they actually sit in the league. We obviously have more reason to be annoyed because we are directly impacted by this shower of dung. But surely not knowing where you actually are can rightly cause concern and annoyance, right?

Jesus, can we go back to arguing when mid Feb is Ffs.

But this is how the process is expected to run. If points deductions are possible in the rules, there are likely to be situations where guilt is definite and also where it's less clear cut. The appeal process is key in the latter situation.

Luton should always have known, and will always have known, that Everton's points total is subject to change. They don't have reason to be angry if the punishment is changed, simply because the rules allow that to happen.
They were obviously made up with our points deduction as were forest and most other clubs down at the bottom.

I mean, it's Luton like: they're an airport away from being about as relevant as a Discman.

Still... they came into the PL knowing they'd need to get around 35 points to stay up. Our penalty wouldn't have made much difference to that. Whatever the outcome of the appeal, they have the same objective.

Quite right and, credit to them, they've got a very real chance of getting to that marker too.

made up Luton are fuming, horrible little tinpot club.

can;t wait until they get relagated.
When Doughty goes to Spurs and Barkley goes to, I dunno, Bologna - just to appease PSR after all their stadium renovations - they'll be in Derby Co territory of gashness.

They'll still do the double over us like. Probably completing it in the last ever Goodison game.

You've just pivoted from one type of assertion with justification to a different type of assertion without justification. If the entire world misprinted the league table for the entire season and incorrectly put our points down as 10 less then they may have a reason to complain because completely unexpectedly we would then be 10 points ahead of them when the error was discovered. But that didn't happen. They know why the table reads as it does (which is a matter completely unrelated to them) and they know we have appealed and it might be subject to further change. You have absolutely no argument.
Who said owt about complaining. They can be annoyed mate. Jesus. I've explained why I think they can feel that way. Rightly or wrongly, take it as you feel lad.

Every day that passes with appeals and charges still to be determined, the competition becomes less credible and even more of a farce

The league should be absolutely embarrassed at how this has turned out. They claim to be the biggest league in the world and no one can take the bottom half of the league table seriously at all.

And all at the same time the current champions have over 100 charges still to be heard, some of them from many years ago, but only the clubs with single charges are fast tracked.

Not a credible sporting competition.

Its not a competition on whos more annoyed lad. Everyone can be annoyed with how this has been handled, obviously us more so as we are centre stage. This is all I'm trying to say. To say no other teams can be annoyed with how the league have handled this is ignorant. They have a right, despite not being the direct recipient. They don't know where they actually sit in the league. We obviously have more reason to be annoyed because we are directly impacted by this shower of dung. But surely not knowing where you actually are can rightly cause concern and annoyance, right?

Jesus, can we go back to arguing when mid Feb is Ffs.
Who's arguing? I'm just saying that we are the ones being shafted here. It's mildly inconvenient for Luton not knowing for sure if they will stay in the league on the back of potentially 2 other teams having points taken off them. We're the ones bent over a barrel.