6 + 2 Point Deductions

Not sure why forest points would be similar if the club is over by more would get a higher off. Also forest is more of an over spending with a sporting advantage.
Can't understand why forest are in the equation, finances are judged on three years, forest was in the championship 3 years ago, do I have this wrong?

Can't understand why forest are in the equation, finances are judged on three years, forest was in the championship 3 years ago, do I have this wrong?
Correct, but they bought 25+ players and loaned another 4-5 in the 2 years they have been in the league. You have three years including the Championship, but if one of those three is buying 20 players for 200m you might just hit that threshhold.

Even in our wildest spending days, our highest net spend was 67m. Theirs was 190m in 22/23, or MORE than our 3 highest net spend years ever.

Max loss per season in the Premier league is £35M. In the Championship its £13M, so for 2 seasons in the Premier league and one in the championship their max 3 year loss is £83M. They've blown that out of the water with their spending last year.

Given our luck I’m fully expecting the worst, that being no points back and a further sanction. The one thing that gives me a flicker of hope is that there has been no leaks. Before the last deduction, and even the second charge - The Premierleague’s preferred journo’s were dropping stories and spinning Masters narrative. On this occasion there’s been nothing. Clutching at straws I know

Given our luck I’m fully expecting the worst, that being no points back and a further sanction. The one thing that gives me a flicker of hope is that there has been no leaks. Before the last deduction, and even the second charge - The Premierleague’s preferred journo’s were dropping stories and spinning Masters narrative. On this occasion there’s been nothing. Clutching at straws I know

That implies to me that the decision has not been made yet - or certainly not communicated outside of the independent commission panel.

I'd be surprised if there weren't any leaks once the outcome has been confirmed before the official communication is released.

Laurence Rabinowitz KC didn't get where he is today by losing. For him this would have been like a brain surgeon syringing somebody's ears.

The only problem is the fact the appeals panel are almost certainly just as bent as the first lot. I'm still counting (perhaps more than I should) on the political pressure and Masters' appalling performance at the DCMS enquiry to play its part in negating that bent-ness.

If they're that scared of losing their jobs or making an enemy of Masters, could they not say "we give Everton 10 pts back we have every reason to let City do whatever TF they want, and we avoid the inevitable ring raping in court from their phalanx of 50 high-priced lawyers."

If the wait goes beyond Tuesday, that to me is a positive sign.

Laurence Rabinowitz KC didn't get where he is today by losing. For him this would have been like a brain surgeon syringing somebody's ears.

The only problem is the fact the appeals panel are almost certainly just as bent as the first lot. I'm still counting (perhaps more than I should) on the political pressure and Masters' appalling performance at the DCMS enquiry to play its part in negating that bent-ness.

If they're that scared of losing their jobs or making an enemy of Masters, could they not say "we give Everton 10 pts back we have every reason to let City do whatever TF they want, and we avoid the inevitable ring raping in court from their phalanx of 50 high-priced lawyers."

If the wait goes beyond Tuesday, that to me is a positive sign.

No they are waiting for the Monday game to be played !!!!!

Perhaps the Hon. Masters is abroad topping up on his smarmy tan so that when it all goes tits up his blushes won't show through.

I can only but hope!