6 + 2 Point Deductions

If we get a point deduction confirmed from the first sanction, we cannot get a 2nd point deduction from the second sanction.

I think we will get a punishment of some sort for not being totally honest with that Premier League which I think is true but the second sanction will be null and void.

If we get a point deduction confirmed from the first sanction, we cannot get a 2nd point deduction from the second sanction.

I think we will get a punishment of some sort for not being totally honest with that Premier League which I think is true but the second sanction will be null and void.
Why's that?

we have had one confirmed

it’s what we’re getting back

we was honest with the first one hence the deduction

but yearh the second needs to go in the bin anyways

This just isn't true. They could give us a lesser punishment to allow for overlapping years but they can give us a second points deduction.

This just isn't true. They could give us a lesser punishment to allow for overlapping years but they can give us a second points deduction.
I can't see it even being lower than the first, as they'll argue it would be unfair on Forest if their deduction is higher for the same period (unless they've gone ridiculously over the limit of course), and the accounting periods are separate in the rules. I don't think there was ever supposed to be the possibility of two deductions (or any kind of punishment) in one season, that part's just typically Everton.

Australia is definitely not in the future. They are living in the past
Not necessarily. Evolution doesn't necessarily lead to better, it's just a matter of occupying territory.

Kangaroos and their courts will be a force to reckon more and more in the future.

From a pure sporting perspective, everyone from Brentford on down has at least some cause to be upset with how the PL has handled this. It's now mid-February, and nobody has even the slightest clue what the target for survival is this year.

Depending on our appeal, possible further deductions, and what happens with Forest, it may be us, Forest, Burnley and Sheff U cut completely adrift and fighting for one survival spot with everyone else completely safe. Alternatively, if we get were to get all our points back, and Forest don't lose any either, we're safe already, and teams like Brentford and Palace are immediately drawn fully in a relegation battle they didn't really know they were fighting. Also, if there are additional deductions and inevitable appeals, it's easy to imagine this state of affairs dragging into April or May.

The whole situation has made a complete farce of the league this season.
Forgetting our points deduction, this statement is never ever true mid-February anyway.