Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think that's true.

Was I wrong by loads? You yourself have said we were 1 Pope save away.

Anyway, max 3 points next 7 games.

Roll the dice Mike, have a guess how many?

Was I wrong by loads? You yourself have said we were 1 Pope save away.

Anyway, max 3 points next 7 games.

Roll the dice Mike, have a guess how many?

We were, it’s perfectly normal to just say what happened after the fact, but you tried predicting the future which I’ve always laughed at on here. You’re trying to do it now. As if I’m gonna try and predict the result of a game 7 weeks from now, what a stupid thing that would be to do. When any number of variables could come into play.

What I’m not going to do however, is write off a game against WEST HAM UNITED who are in freefall and conceding goals for fun, and have their fans calling for the manager’s head. That’s utterly weird.

We were, it’s perfectly normal to just say what happened after the fact, but you tried predicting the future which I’ve always laughed at on here. You’re trying to do it now. As if I’m gonna try and predict the result of a game 7 weeks from now, what a stupid thing that would be to do. When any number of variables could come into play.

What I’m not going to do however, is write off a game against WEST HAM UNITED who are in freefall and conceding goals for fun, and have their fans calling for the manager’s head. That’s utterly weird.
Everton don't do well against teams we should destroy.

3 points, 7 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.