Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right, was fantastic day. But Pickford made 2/3 outstanding saves. And dare I say the pace of iwobi was a help. We've no pace at all now going forward

True, we do have to remember that we were 3-0 up before they started having serious chances that day. As they were throwing everything they had at us and obviously after getting 3 up it's understandable that we'd just look to defend.

Agree about Iwobi, he helped a lot with transition and getting us up the pitch. Harrison probably has more end product and is actually a winger but he lacks Iwobis composure on the ball.

I feel The Seagulls will exact some revenge on the Mighty Blues this weekend, unfortunately :(

26 BHAEVE.jpg

True, we do have to remember that we were 3-0 up before they started having serious chances that day. As they were throwing everything they had at us and obviously after getting 3 up it's understandable that we'd just look to defend.

Agree about Iwobi, he helped a lot with transition and getting us up the pitch. Harrison probably has more end product and is actually a winger but he lacks Iwobis composure on the ball.
Harrison is also extremely slow

Cannot see us coming away from here with points. They seem to have reinvented themselves with really good wingers this year. Will need Seamus to have mitoma in his pocket but fear it will be the reverse. They arent that good at the back though but their keeper will have a great game I am sure! sorry I put this
down as a 3-1 defeat. I will be ecstatic if we get a point.
Pickford
Coleman - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko
Gana
Garner - Onana - McNeil
Doucoure
DCL

Cannot see us coming away from here with points. They seem to have reinvented themselves with really good wingers this year. Will need Seamus to have mitoma in his pocket but fear it will be the reverse. They arent that good at the back though but their keeper will have a great game I am sure! sorry I put this
down as a 3-1 defeat. I will be ecstatic if we get a point.
Pickford
Coleman - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko
Gana
Garner - Onana - McNeil
Doucoure
DCL
Mitoma probably out.

Status
Not open for further replies.