2023/24 Sean Dyche

The thing is you cant really create more chances like today. What other way is going to present you chances right in front of goal that are going to be buried?
We've just got to many players with no cutting edge or instinct in front of goal. If i honestly thought that could be coached on the training ground i'd be all over it in agreement. As much as nobody wants to hear it after a result like today. Some of the players need to take responsiblity. Like 1-0 up. McNeil. less than 6 yards out in the middle of the goal. Bury the fking thing. 2-0.
So lame in front of goal.
Well, he finally dropped DCL today and, although Beto wasn't great overall, his replacement scored. Maybe if he'd drop McNeil and/or Harrison when out of form and give Dobbin or someone a run of games we might see improvements across the forward line. I agree there is a lack of quality but there is also a lack of jeopardy, the former isn't Dyche's fault but the latter is. When things go stale, change them up. It might not work but what we're doing now has resulted in 10 games without a league win. No manager should be immune from scrutiny with a stat like that.

Well, he finally dropped DCL today and, although Beto wasn't great overall, his replacement scored. Maybe if he'd drop McNeil and/or Harrison when out of form and give Dobbin or someone a run of games we might see improvements across the forward line. I agree there is a lack of quality but there is also a lack of jeopardy, the former isn't Dyche's fault but the latter is. When things go stale, change them up. It might not work but what we're doing now has resulted in 10 games without a league win. No manager should be immune from scrutiny with a stat like that.

Yeah im not gona disagree much. Club sucks the life out of me. They all have a bit of responsibility. Just annoys me so many cant bury a golden chance.