2023/24 Beto

His penalty against Fulham was fantastic, was first to grab the ball fir that shoot out.

Really disappointing pen today, was so focused on just hitting the target that he forgot that it's important to put some purchase on it.

Nice run for his goal though and should start shaidnt the mancs next week, though won't be in the least bit shocked of Dyche picks DCL again

His penalty against Fulham was fantastic, was first to grab the ball fir that shoot out.

Really disappointing pen today, was so focused on just hitting the target that he forgot that it's important to put some purchase on it.

Nice run for his goal though and should start shaidnt the mancs next week, though won't be in the least bit shocked of Dyche picks DCL again
Surely he can't. Think Beto did enough today to deserve another start. Hopefully it will make DCL mad and then we may see the old fire in the belly that is the old DCL

Made up he scored, it was a poor peno, but hey ho, took his goal well.
After his miss, right at the keeper, and then the pen, which i honestly thought was right in the corner, till you seen the pen vid. You wouldnt have blamed him for hiding, but he kept on going, and i always like players that put effort in, and actually run at the defence etc. Goal i thought came of his shoulder but havent even watched the replay yet lol

After his miss, right at the keeper, and then the pen, which i honestly thought was right in the corner, till you seen the pen vid. You wouldnt have blamed him for hiding, but he kept on going, and i always like players that put effort in, and actually run at the defence etc. Goal i thought came of his shoulder but havent even watched the replay yet lol
I have asked for clarification on whether it hit his shoulder but have received none. I know Osman as co-commentator said it may of but looking at videos it looks a clean header to me. I would like to know for sure as it feels like a witch hunt to degrade his goal

I have asked for clarification on whether it hit his shoulder but have received none. I know Osman as co-commentator said it may of but looking at videos it looks a clean header to me. I would like to know for sure as it feels like a witch hunt to degrade his goal
A goal will always be a goal no matter how it went in, so i couldnt care less myself, only that i thought it looked like. probably depends which camera angle you view as looks slighlty different which ever way you see it lol