2023/24 Sean Dyche

Change the story, noise around the place, mentality, baggage, alignment, zzzzzzzzzzzz
Doesn’t change his seemingly one and only tactic then he will take us down . Zzzzzzz Oh did he in midweek say “For me form isn't about winning or losing, it is about performance” This is an Everton manager saying this !!!
Yet the clappers keep clapping zz

Agree but it on him to get confidence back in this squad, yes its on the players but he must get them scoring. With this break now he must find the solutions to win is simple as that
I would take them away on a break, get there minds off of it all and just have a laugh.
We need a happy team gagging to get back on the pitch once Bournemouth come around.

I disagree entirely, with almost everything in this post.
The statistics and my eyes confirm that his record and performance is very similar to both Benitez and Lampard.
Like them he is a very poor and unimpressive
manager.
You can disagree however Lampard used to have like 70% possession and have one shot on target and get beat and Rafael came in, sold our best players, replaced them with lesser quality, played 5 at the back for months and left us in a mess.

Dyche has come in, got rid of some players and ultimately we are where we are because we do not convert our chances, but we do have them, another one or two players with quality and we would be ok but at the moment nobody can score and the team lacks composure. Again, that it not Dyches fault.

I am always intrigued to hear who people want in if they want the manager out so much?

You can disagree however Lampard used to have like 70% possession and have one shot on target and get beat and Rafael came in, sold our best players, replaced them with lesser quality, played 5 at the back for months and left us in a mess.

Dyche has come in, got rid of some players and ultimately we are where we are because we do not convert our chances, but we do have them, another one or two players with quality and we would be ok but at the moment nobody can score and the team lacks composure. Again, that it not Dyches fault.

I am always intrigued to hear who people want in if they want the manager out so much?
Ultimately
I disliked the football Burnley played under Dyche
And I dislike it at Everton
It makes my eyes bleed ,frankly
And sucks the passion out of me.
No team will prosper for long playing his limited football.
I was an advocate of Gallardo
I would have placed Schumacher in at the start of the season .
But that’s academic now because Dyche is going no where.
And the truth is I care a little less every game I watch this dullard football masquerading as an Everton team.
This team , this club and this manager are a betrayal of everything Everton once represented.
If I was a neutral, I’d rather watch paint dry than have 1minute of Dyche’s Everton inflicted on my eyeballs.
So I no longer have a manager I would like to replace Dyche because I’ve stopped actually caring enough .
But , hey, just for the sake of it let’s advocate Alonso , we wouldn’t get him in a million years obviously . But as a current example of how appointing an intelligent forward thinking manager can radically change not only a team but the game itself, Alonso is superb.
But we won’t , and he wouldn’t so let’s just keep slogging on to the end of this long, long dreary road with Sean Dull-as -Dishwater in command.
We are utterly irrelevant.

Ultimately
I disliked the football Burnley played under Dyche
And I dislike it at Everton
It makes my eyes bleed ,frankly
And sucks the passion out of me.
No team will prosper for long playing his limited football.
I was an advocate of Gallardo
I would have placed Schumacher in at the start of the season .
But that’s academic now because Dyche is going no where.
And the truth is I care a little less every game I watch this dullard football masquerading as an Everton team.
This team , this club and this manager are a betrayal of everything Everton once represented.
If I was a neutral, I’d rather watch paint dry than have 1minute of Dyche’s Everton inflicted on my eyeballs.
So I no longer have a manager I would like to replace Dyche because I’ve stopped actually caring enough .
But , hey, just for the sake of it let’s advocate Alonso , we wouldn’t get him in a million years obviously . But as a current example of how appointing an intelligent forward thinking manager can radically change not only a team but the game itself, Alonso is superb.
But we won’t , and he wouldn’t so let’s just keep slogging on to the end of this long, long dreary road with Sean Dull-as -Dishwater in command.
We are utterly irrelevant.

Not winning has became as natural to me as breathing now…. Last night ( Aussie time)

Was the first time I have not watched the full game when I have had the chance.

44 th minute I knew we would get nothing so I decided not to stay up to the early hours and today I feel much better.

Dyche has us as the most predictable and boring team I can remember.

depending on injuries , you can pick the first team and subs before the team has been announced , we know that we will play the same long balls to the same players and games the same outcomes.

Only thing that’s hard to predict is will we score from a corner in this game, will it be before the other team? Thats it, even the subs and the minute they come on is predictable .

It’s boring , we are white bread , white bread that has been in the bread bin for a while and has gathered some mould but some slices may be salvageable if they get put into the toaster right now …

It took teams 2 games to remember how bad Godfrey was at RB - he's now, yet again, a liability.
But up to a point a FB is only as good as how well the spaces infront of him are being policed.
is he just a big athletic Galoot who does well in beep tests.
Which for what it's worth is how I see Onana too
£60M?
Snap their arm off - all I see is the odd rumour though

I said after the last game - do it right now or not at all...not remembering about this3 week break
So
Do it now or not at all
Up to a point it doesn't matter who - it's the change that's the key thing

And Dyche won't

I officially resign from 'Team-Dyche.'

im now in 'Team-(almost)Anybody from the Tea Lady up.'

I fear that unless things drastically change then we're down if Luton can find their form. We're not playing again until March 30th i think.

If we're going to change managers then now is the time to do it. Something has to give somewhere imo.

I think the options we have available to us right now are, 1 stick with Dyche or 2 get someone else in until the end of the season with the remit of keeping us up.